tModLoader [WIP] The Forest Mod

Would you support this mod if it had more content?

• Yes, depending on the quality.

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Maybe, if it has enough and if it's good.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No, I don't support this at all. (which is fine.)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

PlayerPlaysTERR

Steampunker
Hello, everybody! The Forest Mod is a brand new mod I am creating and, unlike my other previous mods, will not be instantly released (please ignore the currently released version, it's from my old pc and has literally nothing). This is going to be worked on as much as a mod like the Spirit Mod (created by @PhoenixBlade - you should go check his mod out!) and will hopefully be frequently contributed to. Anyways, let's jump into the important things.

AdventurersLostBlade.png
- The Adventurers Lost Blade
forestPax_2.png
- The Forest Pax
forrestbar.png
- The Forest Bar
eJwFwUsOhCAMANC7cACq5at713MGggRNkBLaWU3m7r73U9_Z1K4ukcE7wHlzpnlqFpqpFl2Jaitp3KwzPZBEUr6e0oUB0TgTLbroNruEGA2gWYP1HoPb1uitwQWOVrJM6p9Z9OhV_V-VIiQ4.png
- The Forest Ore
treetanium_Forge.png
- The Treetanium Forge
unknown.png
- The Enchanted Forest
unknown.png
- The Background
unknown.png
- The Biome

The Forest. Everybody takes it as a calm and peaceful place in the world. Blue skies, lots of trees and very safe. Ever since light and dark spirits were released into the world, it hasn't been safe. Not as safe as before. More dangers. Less protection.

The controllers of the forest were not proud of your actions. They had thought you would protect them from the spirits. Ever since you released them, the controllers have been making your life much worse. Worry not, fellow adventurer, because difficulty comes with power. Incredible power, to say the least. Be safe, young adventurer. Be safe, unlike the rest of us.

-???

@PlayerPlaysTERR - Thread Manager, Spriter, Coder
@StarMan - Spriter, Mini-Coder
@LittleJohn958 - Spriter, Coder
@Voon - Beta Tester
@BenGallegos - I don't really know lol
@RoboticTea - Coder (really awesome, huge thanks!)

@bluemagic123 for creating the API that made this possible, tModLoader.
@PhoenixBlade, @Zocklukas and @DivermanSam for inspiring me to make my own mod.
Re-Logic for making Terraria, the wonderful game we play.
And everybody in this great community.

More will be added soon! Thanks for reading this post, and I hope you all have a lovely day/night.

I am also looking for coders and spriters, coders the most important. Please add me to a Conversation to show me your skill.

PS: Thank you for all the support. The devs have been working on something... You'll see in the CONTENT spoiler.

Message from the Devs: This mod has been slowly dying. We are in huge need of new members to help out making it. I'm not sure, but I think our coder quit. If this mod doesn't get any new people, I think it is dead. Please help out. Thank you, - Gater

Last edited:
seems like a good mod so far, good enough sprites. just needs some more content. Good Luck!! :)

You can use this if you want...

Attachments

• moss.png
    moss.png
    452 bytes · Views: 213
(01/10/16)
v0.1 Beta
- Adventurer's Blade
- Forest Bar
- Forest Ore, Forest Ore Generation and Tile
We require Beta Testers!

(08/10/16)