tModLoader (WIP) The Kirby Mod

Dragonpriest4

Skeletron Prime
I'm back... after about 2 years of my last work here I've finally began to work on a new mod. This one is based around Kirby (well obviously because of the name).
This time, I am actually better with making sprites and coding. I plan to make this mod center around boss fight more than anything. Also I'm willing to take any help anyone provides and ideas that sound good (well to me anyways).

Anyways the mod isn't ready yet but here is a screenshot of what's to come :)
guess who's back.PNG

Discord Server link Join the The Kirby Mod Discord Server!

Last edited:
That Whispy sprite already says good things about the future of this mod. As a huge Kirby fan, I'm really looking forward to this!

That Whispy sprite already says good things about the future of this mod. As a huge Kirby fan, I'm really looking forward to this!
Yea lol. I'm going to take my time making this mod polishing the AI and sprites and stuff. The first version probably won't release for a while tho so sorry :(

Great idea, love Kirby! However, I'd love to see Kirby enemies and bosses sprited in more of a Terraria style instead of using assets directly from Nightmare in Dreamland. Best of luck!

hey what happened to the mod/discord
Well I guess I should've posted this before I took the discord down but I forgot to. Anyways the mod is dead due to a number of reasons.

One being 1.4. When ever Terraria gets a major update the coding format usually changes with it and mods as a result have to be rebuilt and I don't
want to have to deal with that right now.

The second reason being that my life is getting a little bit more busy so I have less time to work on the mod and whatnot and I'd also focus more on
other projects rather than the mod.

Maybe once 1.4 comes out it might resume but I highly doubt it...

oh i never got a chance to open a dm with you on discord and i wanted to message you about something
I decided to continue working on this mod after some long thoughts. So basically my goal is to get as much of the mod out as I can before 1.4 drops. Since everytime Terraria gets a huge content update the code changes the old mods usually die as a result. But I decided to continue this mod because I want there to be one final big mod before 1.4 releases.

So for anyone who is still watching this forum, the mod is alive once again! Hopefully this makes the discord get bigger lol.

hmm what's it called? i've seen kirby's adventure and Planet Popstar mods. also, (boss ideas)
Pre-Hardmode
Whispy Woods
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Ice Dragon
Pon + Con

Hardmode
Marx
Dark Matter
Zero
Zero Two
Dark Nebula
Dark Mind
Magolor (originally an npc)
Queen Sectonia
Clockwork Stars
Void Termina
Nightmare

Sorry just a HUGE fan of the kirby series!

Back
Top Bottom