• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renk

Golem
poUZgWsOp

~Information~
Progress canceled!
Hello from the Anthem Dev Team! We noticed many things wrong with Anthem so we made a new mod called Rapture! The name Rapture is temporary and won't be the name for long. In our new mod, we hope to make the mod balanced with Vanilla, while making Terraria feel different. Quality > Quantity is our main objective so this project will take awhile.

~Discord~
https://discord.gg/68XWmTE

~Applications~
Spriter Application
Coder Application

~Content~
Currently:
-35 Items
-1 NPC
- 3 Tiles
Blunderbuss: Does 18 Ranged Damage with Horrible Accuracy & use time.
kD46v3.png

Knifle: 15 Damage with High Accuracy and Fast use time
Ff8MWR.png

Multi-Purpose Machete: Works as a Sword, Pickaxe, & Axe
mFNKgc.png

Leaf: Used to Craft Leaf tools & Armor.
U3B2yt.png

Berry(s): Consumable, Heals 5 health & used to make Berry Juice.
DEtuYn.png

Nimbus Bar: Used to Make Nimbus Armor (Summoner Set) & the Stratosphere Rod. This set has it's own ore, which spawns deep.
KR0RAu.png

Nimbus Brick: Made from 1 Nimbus Bar & 1 Stone Block.
cFexRA.png

Steel Bar: Used to make Steel Armor, Tools, & Weapons. Made from Steel ore which spawns deep. (Ported from Anthem)
gJLKbm.png

Ozone: Dropped from Valkyrie Harpy's.
Yeq99p.png

Valkyrie Harpy's: Spawn after Plantera's death. You'll know they'll spawn because a message will pop up saying 'The Sky Cracks with Thunder'.
1I1gsa.png

Release:
- 200 Items
- 2-5 Bosses
- 2 Town NPCs
- 15 Tiles

~Developers~
Jero - Creator & Lead Programmer
@ThatOneKiwi - Lead Spriter
@2grufs - Spriter
@TheeCoCoNuT - Idea Maker
poUZgWsOp

Last edited:
Will the things from Anthem be ported over to this mod?
I think no, because Jugg wrote in Anthem's discord that they will come back to anthAn later.
[doublepost=1525878074,1525878020][/doublepost]This mod is cool, can't wait to play with it. Also have you got discord server for this mod?

Will the things from Anthem be ported over to this mod?

A few things will be Ported over, not a lot.

I think no, because Jugg wrote in Anthem's discord that they will come back to anthAn later.
[doublepost=1525878074,1525878020][/doublepost]This mod is cool, can't wait to play with it. Also have you got discord server for this mod?

There is a Discord server, but it's not finished. I'll have a Discord link up when I feel it's Necessary to have one up.
Thank you for the support.

very nice 6 tile isnt much tho, coudl you give a planned enenmy count, duckles

As of right now, we're toying with ideas. We don't know how many enemies we will have in this mod, but on release I hope to have a few new ones.

Mod Update & News!

News:
- Coder & Spriter Applications have been posted on the Forum!

Mod Shizz:
- Loudnencer: A accessory that decreases ranged accuracy by 5% & increases ranged critical strike chance by 6%
- Silencer: A accessory that increases ranged accuracy by 5% & decreases ranged critical strike chance by 4%
- Steampunk Crossbow: Sold by the Steampunker, nothing to special other than damage & new Arrow.
- New Throwing Knifes: New throwing weapons you can collect in Pre-Hardmode.
There is more added in the mod, I just don't want to spoil it all ;)

I updated the Forums bucko ;)
[doublepost=1526763897,1526763776][/doublepost]
Mod Update & News!

News:
Production on the mod has increased.
The forum has been updated with existing items so far
Nimbus Brick has been added to the forum, as well as the Steel Bar

Mod Shizz:
- Nimbus Brick has been added
- Nimbus Ore now spawns
- Ideas are being thrown around as of now.

Good start!

But... I think it would help if you just did some work behind the scenes, with this, and Anthem, until you are happy with it, rather than publishing it so quickly.

Good start!

But... I think it would help if you just did some work behind the scenes, with this, and Anthem, until you are happy with it, rather than publishing it so quickly.

This mod isn't published yet! This forum just lets you know what this mod is and simple updates containing a few things we've done! This mod won't be released until we're satisfied with the item count, boss count, etc.
Anthem at the moment has been canceled. It will still be on the Mod Browser, it just won't have updates.

HIRING SPRITERS
We are looking for spriters with the capability of spriting Animals, Large Bosses, & general things.
We are looking for a spriter that can be active once a day & are willing to do things of such.
Please use the Spriter Application to submit your forum or join the Discord and PM me!!

Mod News & Updated!
News:
This is gonna be the last forum update! If you want to see more updates check out the Discord, we'll post spoilers & updates on what's going on!

Mod Shizz:
A bunch of balancing stuff.
Rarities on items have changed to match item progression.
Removed Tooltips off items that don't need it.
The Steel Set now has balanced & useable tools, armor, weapons, & ore.

HIRING SPRITERS
Once again we are looking for spriters with the capability of spriting Animals, Large Bosses, & general things.
We are looking for a spriter that can be active once a day & are willing to do things of such.
Please use the Spriter Application to submit your forum or join the Discord and PM me!!

We will need to see some sprites you have made and we may request something simple to make sure you have the capability and didn't just take the sprite from somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom