Are you hyped?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks floppin' amazing. i'm excited for release. speaking of which can i have an early copy? (jk but if you want to)

could you repost the discord link? otherwise, looks pretty cool! can't wait until my stuff is added
(set the discord link to never expire)

looks floppin' amazing. i'm excited for release. speaking of which can i have an early copy? (jk but if you want to)

Do you have Discord? I could possibly hook you up.. Something aren't done with the Valkyrie Harpy & other surrounding things.

could you repost the discord link? otherwise, looks pretty cool! can't wait until my stuff is added
(set the discord link to never expire)

Yeah i'll fix that!

Mod progress is really slow right now..
I don't know when it will get faster but i'll update you with things on the forum when I have a decent sized update.

Mod development has picked back up!
We have something interesting planned.. Maybe a Mini boss or a boss, who knows

I'm sorry.
I'm stopping development on Rapture. I have lost all interest in developing this mod & just feel no motivation.
If any of you might want to continue it, please pm me. If you'd like a .tmod file of Rapture, i'll privately send you one.
I'm so sorry for canceling this mod, but I hope you guys understand.

I'm sorry.
I'm stopping development on Rapture. I have lost all interest in developing this mod & just feel no motivation.
If any of you might want to continue it, please pm me. If you'd like a .tmod file of Rapture, i'll privately send you one.
I'm so sorry for canceling this mod, but I hope you guys understand.
Noooooooooooo. It's too sad to be true. I was Ted to play with it very much!
Will you and your team continue it later or start a new project later?

Noooooooooooo. It's too sad to be true. I was Ted to play with it very much!
Will you and your team continue it later or start a new project later?

I’m done with Terraria modding, I got bored of the game over the past few months and I have no motivation to mod anymore. I think it’s time to let this go and just move on to other big and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom