NPCs & Enemies [WIP] The Three Champions [With Sprites]

So, what do you feel about my first suggestion?

• Many things are missing (state what)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really like the idea of these guys being NPCs at first. I'd love to see their dialogue while they're still in pre-combat form!

The sprites are quite nice, though they're still a bit rudimentary and don't quite 'fit' in their current state, but for being your first sprites and your first suggestion, this is great!

I really like the idea of these guys being NPCs at first. I'd love to see their dialogue while they're still in pre-combat form!

The sprites are quite nice, though they're still a bit rudimentary and don't quite 'fit' in their current state, but for being your first sprites and your first suggestion, this is great!
I know what you mean about a few not really fitting cough cough dynasty cannon And I'm working on making them fit a bit better

Right now, my primary concern is the NPCs and the 2nd boss :p

I like this, and the sprites are very good. We need a boss harder then golem. He was cool and all, but IMO, Plantera was much more challenging.

Have my Cupcake of Support! (I need to make an image of that XD)
output_62OpWm.gif
Here's your cupcake of approval!

personally, i like the RPG-esque vibe that these guys carry, and in my opinion, there is room for some elements borne from the rpg style. that blather aside, i like the concept of having a beefed up challenge added to the game, thinking about all of the bosses that we've seen over the years, all of the different play styles and strategies that have been created and how the game has been evolving around these things, having a unique "boss" team like this would really force us to push ourselves to our limits to keep up and come out as the victor.

with THAT said, i'm sure if for sake of argument, if this was ever implemented, the devs would most likely revamp the designs for a more terrarian feel, but even as a "beta" concept, they have a very cool look about them, in which i know i can certainly appreciate.

i even found it intriguing that you had even given ideas for the the AI they would have. sure, they would give us an idea on what they would do, but once you put it into motion and see it in actual play, it would prove to be "swamping" very quickly. i mean c'mon, look at duke fishron and all of his shenanigans!! but with some careful planning and patience, it is a very realistic goal to be able to stand up and beat them....after many many bloody deaths and practice! :D

in conclusion to my analysis, i most definitely support your idea :)

CHEERS!
Wow thats alot of writing...

I approve. Though the sprites are very well done, they depart quite a bit from Terraria's art style. But let's not grasp at straws here, you've elaborated on your idea very well, the concept is great and I look forward to seeing the remaining sprites :naughty:.

I approve. Though the sprites are very well done, they depart quite a bit from Terraria's art style. But let's not grasp at straws here, you've elaborated on your idea very well, the concept is great and I look forward to seeing the remaining sprites :naughty:.
I've updated a lot of the sprites, But as I mentioned before, the forums are messing with my thread's lay out :/
You can see some of the updated sprites on my Art thread.

Back
Top Bottom