NPCs & Enemies [WIP] The Three Champions [With Sprites]

So, what do you feel about my first suggestion?

• Many things are missing (state what)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The idea is wonderful , the sprites are excellent! Although try to fix the legs they look slanted , otherwise awesome

Nice stuff! Its a pretty good first suggestion. I can guess on most of them, but the weapons don't specify what type of damage they do. I like the theme, overall, a nice idea!

Boss Sprites could use work, but I'm not really one to talk, I'm horrible at spriting
The gradients are a bit too perfect, and it makes the boss armor look like smooth plastic, some grain/noise could make it look nicer

The character armor looks really nice though :D And the weapons are creative and look great

8/10 want to be added

I like it, but I think it would be better for a Minecraft mod or something like that...
Why Minecraft?
Nice stuff! Its a pretty good first suggestion. I can guess on most of them, but the weapons don't specify what type of damage they do. I like the theme, overall, a nice idea!
Thanks! I’ll add the damage types on the next update.
Boss Sprites could use work, but I'm not really one to talk, I'm horrible at spriting
The gradients are a bit too perfect, and it makes the boss armor look like smooth plastic, some grain/noise could make it look nicer

The character armor looks really nice though :D And the weapons are creative and look great

8/10 want to be added
Thanks! The boss sprites were some of my first few sprites. I overhauled on almost all the weapons in the last update which could explain why they generally look better :p
Cool! I seem to like your sprites more than your idea.
What can I say? I like spriting :)

The only thing that I don't like is that the weapon sprites are a bit too large.
Which one? The only two I intentionally left large was a breaker blade upgrade (Zhan ma dao) and The Bane of Gods, which is supposed be chunky by nature.

Oh, well, I meant those...
But it isn't really that they are so large, just that they have large planes of gradients, it makes it look a bit... empty.
The Jade Bow is pretty huge too, but I can live with that since it's the best bow in the game.

Oh, well, I meant those...
But it isn't really that they are so large, just that they have large planes of gradients, it makes it look a bit... empty.
The Jade Bow is pretty huge too, but I can live with that since it's the best bow in the game.
The Jade Fury is actually almost the exact same size as the Tsunami (which I used as a reference)
v As seen here v

Jade Fury 2.png
Tsunami.png

Jade Fury = 32x58
Tsunami = 28x58

And I'm working on fixing the shading on the larger sprites, the bosses included.

The Jade Fury is actually almost the exact same size as the Tsunami (which I used as a reference)
v As seen here v

View attachment 6960 View attachment 6961

Jade Fury = 32x58
Tsunami = 28x58

And I'm working on fixing the shading on the larger sprites, the bosses included.
Oh, shoot, I compared it to the Pulse Bow (I forgot about the Duke).
Well, I can't wait to see what it all looks like after you've fixed the shading.
Because I do really like those sprites, which may not have really come through since all I've been doing is criticising them.

Back
Top Bottom