tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

and another new summoner armor we just finished:
Capture197.gif

I can see that this mod has a lot of potential. So many questions about what content it may have, and yet, only few can be answered... or can be responded by the creator themself

Oh! I, Uhh... did not expect you to respond, madam. As a matter of fact, I have forgotten most of the questions I have in store. But I do have a couple:
  1. Will there be any town NPCs being added into Tides of Aether?
  2. Will any ‘sapient’ bosses speak dialogue towards the player? Notably, Nahlyn the Mermaid.
  3. Will Tides of Aether remain compatible with Calamity? Since I was aware of the drama between you and Fabsol, I fear that you may make the mod incompatible with Calamity out of spite.

Oh! I, Uhh... did not expect you to respond, madam. As a matter of fact, I have forgotten most of the questions I have in store. But I do have a couple:
  1. Will there be any town NPCs being added into Tides of Aether?
  2. Will any ‘sapient’ bosses speak dialogue towards the player? Notably, Nahlyn the Mermaid.
  3. Will Tides of Aether remain compatible with Calamity? Since I was aware of the drama between you and Fabsol, I fear that you may make the mod incompatible with Calamity out of spite.
1: Yes, for the release version there will be two town npcs, infact one of them has been done for a while now, im just unsure how to showcase them
2: Nahlyn will probably have some dialog not a ton, and the two bosses that follow that story line will probably have some dialog as well.
3: At release probably, but as time goes on and more content is added to this mod there will probably be some incompatibility issues in the world gen department and just over all balancing of this mod

Do I see a greatsword? Alright, time for headsniping!

The Mod looks very interesting especially the Monster Hunter weapontypes and mechanics.I should take a try after have done my first moded run.

Now if only you were slowed down and tunnel visioned just totally ready to back stabbed by a spy

jokes aside, the charge is honestly too slow to use in most scenarios, less damage and faster charge would be great. And given that it IS a sniper, it should have zoom functionality while charging

Now if only you were slowed down and tunnel visioned just totally ready to back stabbed by a spy

jokes aside, the charge is honestly too slow to use in most scenarios, less damage and faster charge would be great. And given that it IS a sniper, it should have zoom functionality while charging
I mean the one showed off is a pre-hardmode sniper, the later ones do much more damage

also the weapon is still in its early stages, after we do some testing well figure out what needs to be done,
theres also plans to make an accessory that halfs the charging time at the cost of damage

I'm sure that fans of the Siren/Nahlyn originally in Calamity are going to love this.
(And yes, I do know why she was removed.)

Back
Top Bottom