[WIP, v0.2-and-a-bit] | "anumod!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubeia

Terrarian
Seeing as there isn't exactly a means of discussing this mod by download counts alone, I figured I might slap this here and let those who have something to say regarding this mod a chance to say it.
What's this mod about, then?

This intriguing mod was birthed from a mundane thought occuring during a fairly forgettable afternoon. "How hard could it be to learn coding well enough to make a Terraria mod?" And thus "Anumod" was born, hopefully shedding "Anu" stream of light into how a self-deprecating nihilist could muster the strength to spend many mind-numbingly boring hours quintuple-checking lines of code.

Being a furtive masochist, I've made these recipes purposely laborious. You may find that it's a little unbalanced, but (assuming) if you're thinking the recipe is much too complex to be worth it, it is likely you are unaware of how powerful this weapon is -- and through many upgrades and updates; will eventually be.

TL;DR -- This mod adds a gun. It gets bigger. ;)

Notable updates:

; v0.32 = Removed an unfinished (and broken) accessory. This will probably rear its head later down the track when I work out how to actually draw sprites.

; v0.31= Added two-and-a-half upgrades to the Hastur. To make it a little bit easier on you, I have added an ability; this time to "skip" intermittent upgrades, provided you possess the resources to perform both crafting operations.

; v0.21 = Reintroduced a missing line of code. This caused weapon spread to essentially not exist. So much for "quintuple checking".

; v0.2 = "Initial" release (after I cocked-up v0.1 by not releasing it with an icon).

4wOJLmo.png

[GITHUB Repository : Anubeia/anumod-]

(I'm actually terrible with sprites, so please try not to have a go at me for the MS-Paint feel.)

Last edited:
Is this mod complete? It says "WIP" in the title, but it was deposited in the "Released" mods forum. there is a WIP Mods forum a short distance away.

EDIT: Details are being unveiled in real time. Huzzah. Ignore this then. -- Also, for those who are just hearing about this mod today, is there somewhere they can get a preview of it to pique their interest enough to bother downloading and trying it out? Some folks are very picky about what they download and will only try things that appeal to them. Can't know if it appeals to them without some basic preview of how it'll change their experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom