tModLoader [WIP] Zelda Mod

Do you like this mod?

• Total voters
Really thought it was going to drop from the wall of flesh,hero sword seems like a hardmode sword,also what about the heros bow?
As stated in the OP this mod is only in its alpha version so it is intended only for preview and not for normal gameplay. Currently the Hero's Bow is unobtainable without Cheat mods.

Later I'll update the OP with the current features and push an update :)

If you find any bug be sure to report it :)

As stated in the OP this mod is only in its alpha version so it is intended only for preview and not for normal gameplay. Currently the Hero's Bow is unobtainable without Cheat mods.

Later I'll update the OP with the current features and push an update :)

If you find any bug be sure to report it :)

Okay,thanks for responding,going to stop using space now

Going to keep looking for the future of this mod

If not already said, you should add the magic from OoT like Din's Fire, Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love. I guess din's fire could be an AOE magic (please dont :red: it up like the medusa head), Farore's Wind could be a teleport like the Dischord rod that takes mana and Nayru's Love could be some sort of healing spell/equip for armor at the cost of mana being taken per hit.

If not already said, you should add the magic from OoT like Din's Fire, Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love. I guess din's fire could be an AOE magic (please dont :red: it up like the medusa head), Farore's Wind could be a teleport like the Dischord rod that takes mana and Nayru's Love could be some sort of healing spell/equip for armor at the cost of mana being taken per hit.
That would be nice. I add it to my TODO list :)

Not a bad mod for the moment, but the Kontayheghian anvil seems quite broken (10 dirt to make, 2 gold on sell and duplicates on breaking, planning an AFK gold farm with this, also, pink lines on the inventory icon), and I think each tunic should require the previous one in order to be crafted instead of silk, right now it doesn't have the sense of progression it should

Not a bad mod for the moment, but the Kontayheghian anvil seems quite broken (10 dirt to make, 2 gold on sell and duplicates on breaking, planning an AFK gold farm with this, also, pink lines on the inventory icon), and I think each tunic should require the previous one in order to be crafted instead of silk, right now it doesn't have the sense of progression it should
Actually the Kontayhegian anvile shouldn't even be there :p, I'll remove that. For the tunics, I'll make so that the previous is required to craft the next one. Thanks for your feedback, if you find other problems or have suggestions be sure to post them here :)

Just mentioning this, but this mod needs a support banner, I'd gladly have it in my signature if that helps (This is the WIP terraria mod I'm the most hyped about)

Just mentioning this, but this mod needs a support banner, I'd gladly have it in my signature if that helps (This is the WIP terraria mod I'm the most hyped about)
Thanks for your support :), I'd like a banner too, but I'm not very good with graphics but maybe I can try to do something :D

Actually the Kontayhegian anvile shouldn't even be there :p, I'll remove that. For the tunics, I'll make so that the previous is required to craft the next one. Thanks for your feedback, if you find other problems or have suggestions be sure to post them here :)
"Kontayhegian"? What is that word...

Hi, I can try help you Spritting, Talk Whit Me In Twitter @Xx_Alexlee_xX
(I'm Amateur, I never Sprit before and i can help you if u recommend me a Program, Thanks ; ) )

Back
Top Bottom