tModLoader [WIP] Zelda Mod

Do you like this mod?

• Total voters
well i found a mod that sorta is like epona it replaces blessed apple with speedy carrot which spawns epona

i found an error with the blue tunic one peice of it says its green and has the defence of the gold tunic

Master sword and mirror shield also I that the Twilight lamp and why the :red: did you add it, It is always in corruption and crimson ONLY also nerf the Twilight lamp only for me

The Wolf form could use a little tweaking. I have several suggestions for it that might actually improve the views on the Twilight Lamp. First of all, I find it incredibly annoying that the only way to attack in that form is through the use of accessories such as the Shield of Cthulu. At the very least, I think magic attacks should work in that form. Another idea I have is to take the Twilight Lamps and turn them into a recipe for an accessory that grants the Wolf Form, as well as an item that does the epic attack that Midna grants you in Twilight Princess. I understand it would be difficult to code with so little time, but am willing to help wherever I can. I've had some minor experience with the Gamemaker engine's code, as well as Javascript, so learning a new language shouldn't be that hard.

I literally JUST made an account to tell you that the amount of twilight lamps is completely insane, even on large worlds. My idea is that you make some kind of structure that can only be accessed if you have the moon pearl, so that the lamps would actually be guarding something unlike the lamps that are thrown everywhere underground. It's a pain in the :red: to play the game with those lamps and i am considering to unload the mod. Please don't let the lamps be everywhere underground. Please change it. Thank you.

It's been a while, but now I'm back. Sorry for leaving the mod behind for so much time. I've updated the first post with new info, time to work on this mod again. Thanks all of you for your feedbacks and suggestions

Is this still being worked on or have you stopped on it? I'm confused because I see in the front it says being worked on but you haven't updated in nearly a year

Heck Yeah. Can't wait for this to come out! it would be perfect for an adventure map i'm creating ;)
[doublepost=1550530865,1550530709][/doublepost]unless of course, it's not in development anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom