Blocks & Decoration Wirable Gargoyle Statue

Kubiquity^3 🌳

Living Tree
Wirable Gargoyle Statue

When wired and turned on the eyes will light up different colors in different biomes:
(now the whole color spectrum is included ie ROY G BIV)

Corruption/Mushroom: purple
Crimson: red
Hallow: cyan
Snow/Ice: blue
Jungle: light (jungle) green
Ocean: yellow
Forest: green
Desert/Oasis: yellow
Graveyard: orange

This is a simple idea but would give another decorative wiring item to play with.

Please show support for this and comment and/or like this post. :)

Last edited:
You didn't understand what I mean. WHY GREEN IF THE CORUPTION IS PURPLE.
Green because of cursed flames, and I'm assuming crimson gets yellow to represent ichor.

Anyway, I support this suggestion, I love small detail adders like this

Green because of cursed flames, and I'm assuming crimson gets yellow to represent ichor.
When wired and turned on the eyes will light up either red or green dependent upon if a world is corrupt (green) or crimson (red). Until the world goes into hard mode it would light up yellow eyes. (I'm assuming the yellow to refer to hallow.)

Now, I'm actually going to give my own ideas for this.

First, colors. I believe it should either be purple and red, or green and yellow. Hallow could be represented with white or that light blue (Don't know what the exact name of it is.) color of the grass.

Secondly, I feel like it would be rather nice if the color was actually based on the nearest spreading biome, though I imagine this would be somewhat challenging to code, and does leave the matter of what it would do without any spreading biomes in the world..

For something that is strictly-builder oriented, making it only function one way or another in different world evils seems too limiting.

I'd either pick a single color for all worlds to share, or do a multi-color system of some sort that is controllable. After all, there's no particular reason why a gargoyle's eyes would only show the evil color of the world it is in (gargoyles not being something particularly associated with either evil biome).

I agree with you about the color being different based on location. As far as the green…purple would do just as fine. I thought of these before but just kept the idea simpler. Perhaps cyan for hallow? I’ll tweak the post and add different colors for different biomes. Thanks for the input.

Edit: OK I changed the post and added biomes/colors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom