Weapons & Equip Wire Bridger, A Grand Design Feature - Make Teleporters Easily!

Do you want this to be added?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yello_X

Queen Bee
Note: There won't be a seperate item needed to use this
Not sure whether this should be on the Equipments section or the Items one. Mods, move if necessary.
Sorry for the really bad suggestion layout. It's been a while since I made a thread.

Yello there! Back with another suggestion aimed for you mechanics!

So, everyone knows how much pain and effort we need to do to make a Teleporter system, especially long-distance ones like a Jungle-Base-Dungeon system and a Base-Underworld system. To make a Teleporter Hub, it's even harder. So, here's my idea:

The_Grand_Design.png

The Grand Design
Right-click while holding to edit wire settings
Allows ultimate control over wires!

So, if you're that type of person that hates doing wiring and wants to grind while wiring, this addition's for you!
By right-clicking (Obviously, it's the Grand Design), you can toggle the Bridger option (Will look like a straight Wire line), that when used, will show a slider that you can drag to increase/reduce the amount of wires to place (Will also slide the camera), a direction button (Up, Down, Left, Right). Once finished, you can click the Done! button below the slider and Wires of the respective color will start placing down automatically
(Rate: 20 Wires/second. Wires fade in)

Or alternatively, as suggested by @FoxFire969:
I would just make it function in map and it auto connects wire from hub (A) and (B) ( based on path of least resistance) if you are trying to reduce time. *assuming you already have enough wire to cross distance* (hubs would have there own unique display on map like character and/ or NPC's, this would work similar to how wormhole potion functions when clicking on teammate on map) you would be able to toggle this off and on in settings

If you have the Wire Cutter on, you can use the Bridger feature to remove Wires of the respective color, too.
(Rate: 20 Wires/second. Wires fade out)

As with everything with advantages, there are disadvantages, actually just one.
Wires will only be placed horizontally or vertically
So, in conclusion, the new Bridger feature will allow players to place/remove Wires with a placement rate of 20 Wires/second. Thanks for reading, and leave a comment! Totally not YouTube, yeah.

Last edited:
You can just drag everything around, I know, but sometimes you get something wrong (Maybe a single Wire budged out of your main line) and you need to find that mistake and correct it manually. That takes time, and the Bridger will make a perfectly straight Wire line.

You can just drag everything around, I know, but sometimes you get something wrong (Maybe a single Wire budged out of your main line) and you need to find that mistake and correct it manually. That takes time, and the Bridger will make a perfectly straight Wire line.
You're describing the Grand Design. It makes a perfectly straight line; there is no room for "something wrong" unless you intentionally release the mouse button.

I would just make it function in map and it auto connects wire from hub (A) and (B) ( based on path of least resistance) if you are trying to reduce time. *assuming you already have enough wire to cross distance* (hubs would have there own unique display on map like character and/ or NPC's, this would work similar to how wormhole potion functions when clicking on teammate on map) you would be able to toggle this off and on in settings

Last edited:
I like that idea! I'll add that in!

You're describing the Grand Design. It makes a perfectly straight line; there is no room for "something wrong" unless you intentionally release the mouse button.
Or unintentionally. Well, I guess I can't argue with someone with more experience in suggesting game mechanics and stuff, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom