1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wire4Dummies Map! Made By Me, Enjoy!

Discussion in 'Released' started by Matthew :D, Jul 18, 2016.

?

Is the map helpful? (Vote after playing the map

1. Kewl

50.0%
  2. Just... Nahhhh

50.0%
  1. Matthew :D

Matthew :D Terrarian

This is a world for not just dummies, but all players who don't watch T-MEC forums like a hawk, this will explain most aspects of in-game wiring and contraptions, it also hosts some inspirations for your future maps. (If you'll make them) This map took almost 3 weeks, however more work could have been done, it is completed.
    Jopejelly.. Cheatsheet
    HERO.. HERO's Mod
    Re-Logic.. For this wonderful game in which is awesome!
    Have fun with this map, MTEN will be doing a video of him doing this map soon!
    Comment down below on problems (If any, I have tested this map multiple times and yet.. None have failed)
    Also comment on future maps of which I should make!
    Here is the download Below [Updated Download as of 23 July AUS Time..]
    :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Moved to the Player-Created Maps section.

3. Matthew :D

K, I couldn't find the player created maps area

4. ManaUser

ManaUser Brain of Cthulhu

How about a couple screenshots or at least a little more detail on what's inside? I'm not the target audience (I DO watch T-MEC like a hawk) but this sounds like a good concept, I just think people would appreciate a teaser, so they have a better idea what this map has to offer.

5. Matthew :D

I made this map with multiple areas, should I preview the coolest areas? Lol

6. Matthew :D

I just need to fix one thing
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2016 ---
    I'll have it done by tomorrow (17hours)

7. Matthew :D

Updated version will be posted up rn