PC Wireless buttons

RazorOx

Terrarian
I was going through old worlds i had and been playing some tekkit minecraft too.

What if we had wireless buttons which we could input digits so we could make them correspond to another one of our choice?

Let's say i use a teleporter hub. All those wires from the teleporter hub to the destination wouldn't be required. Only a button pointing to another teleporter. And if you wish to get back? Point at the main teleporter in the hub.

Would that be too much?

I think that game should have more atomic things, that would be flexible enough to make different sorts of cool and creative stuff.
And these atoms, of course, needed to be costly (like hooking up teleporters by wire), that will balance things and make feeling of accomplishment.

However, adding some case specific stuff helps only for that specific case, that is not useful in general (like active stone blocks).

As for now, Terraria have everything that I need to do this "cool and creative stuff".
And yeah, i think that wireless buttons is overkill.

I'd rather have line of sight beams for long straight distances than just a no questions asked no setup required wireless code

One of the main things I've been contemplating writing a mod for is "extension blocks". Basically a mechanism similar to logic gates, where their functionality extends based on the blocks above them. You could, for example, put an array of them underneath a teleporter and it would create more functional spots for wires to hook into... essentially raising the current hard-cap of 8 unique connections, and negating the need for secondary systems.

Back
Top Bottom