tModLoader Wireless

Love the mod, but could you make the Wireless parts be sold by the Mechanic? But maybe they cost like 2 - 3x as much?

Umm I have a question, I'm not sure if you still reply but I'm doing everything, I'm linking it, I have the latest version, I'm clicking on the thing to make the click noise but its still not working. Any tips. Also can you make a small vid to show how to do it?

Hey, I'm having problems with linking.
The previous link that you have set on any block stay there and overlaps with any new linking so my wires had gone crazy. Any suggestion or this is an feature???

I found a new maintainer for the mod, say hello to @Pop000100. This means that the project is not abandoned and will be updated if a new version of tModLoader requires it.
For now, he just released a small update, which allows easier translation to other languages.

Hey, I'm having problems with linking.
The previous link that you have set on any block stay there and overlaps with any new linking so my wires had gone crazy. Any suggestion or this is an feature???
This is fixed in the new update today so beware if you are using this bug as a exploit.

Back
Top Bottom