Wires Not Working?

Bonzane

Skeletron Prime
I've been playing terraria for a long time, but never bothered to learn the basics of wiring. I recently wanna try to make a dart trap with a switch, but the wire can't be placed. I'm using grand design, when I hold left-click from the switch to the dart trap the wire line popped up, but when I release left-click the wire is gone and not placed. Am doing something wrong? If so, please tell me. Sorry if this sounds like a really basic question, but I didn't manage to find answers online.

I've been playing terraria for a long time, but never bothered to learn the basics of wiring. I recently wanna try to make a dart trap with a switch, but the wire can't be placed. I'm using grand design, when I hold left-click from the switch to the dart trap the wire line popped up, but when I release left-click the wire is gone and not placed. Am doing something wrong? If so, please tell me. Sorry if this sounds like a really basic question, but I didn't manage to find answers online.
Do you have the actual wires? Cause you need wires to place them or do you have none of the wires on at all? They have to be illuminated to be turned on.
You also need more than one wire

Back
Top Bottom