Mac Wiring

WarmGoodRob

Terrarian
I am trying to spawn a Blood Zombie using a statue, I have the statue surrounded by dirt and have a pressure plate next to the dirt, but it doesn't spawn anything. HAAAALLLLPPPP

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 4.44.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 4.44.23 PM.png
    646.5 KB · Views: 131
I'm guessing you haven't reached the part of the game where you get wiring tools yet. You'll know it when you see it. Until then, there IS a way you can make you little blood zombie farm work. If you hold a pressure plate, wires are visible. So find an already placed wire underground (probably from a dart trap) and place pressure plate and statue on top of it.

It's even possible to make an automated statue farm if you can find a red pressure plate, because this type can be activated by enemies.

I'm guessing you haven't reached the part of the game where you get wiring tools yet. You'll know it when you see it. Until then, there IS a way you can make you little blood zombie farm work. If you hold a pressure plate, wires are visible. So find an already placed wire underground (probably from a dart trap) and place pressure plate and statue on top of it.

It's even possible to make an automated statue farm if you can find a red pressure plate, because this type can be activated by enemies.
Thank you so much!
[doublepost=1468708715,1468708692][/doublepost]And yes, I haven't even beaten Skeleton yet.

Back
Top Bottom