Game Mechanics Witch Doctor Arrives After Plantera

To yee or not to yee

• Yee (yes)

• Despacitno (no)

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
Summoner equipment is confidently tucked away in the Witch Doctor, but going back to kill Queen Bee is far above the player at that point, a mere tediosity. So I suggest the witch doctor moves in after Plantera to avoid them having to go back.

This does not mean the Witch Doctor does not move in after Queen Bee, I am suggesting it moves in when either Queen Bee or Plantera are defeated.

I think it's a bad idea because the game will be harder. Especially if we can't buy leaf wings after defeating WoF. But thanks for sharing your idea with us. :D

I think it's a bad idea because the game will be harder. Especially if we can't buy leaf wings after defeating WoF. But thanks for sharing your idea with us. :D

You misunderstand. The witch doctor can spawn after either boss, like how the Dryad can spawn after the Eye or Skeletron (or more bosses)

I like it. I mean, honestly, nobody kills the Queen Bee enless your a summoner or you playing modded AKA thorium or something

Support. I sometimes have playthroughs where I've defeated Golem and I'm thinking to myself "Why hasn't that lizard guy appeared yet?" It's very easy to overlook Queen Bee as the pre-requisite.

Back
Top Bottom