So I made Witch Doctor resprite...
This is Witch Doctor without his mask.
icon.png

Update 1.1: NPC_Head_18 has been added.

Attachments

• Lihzahrd_Doctor.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
"I hear a race of lizardmen live in the jungle. Maybe you can get the attention of one by felling a giant beast of the jungle?"
-The guide

This is very cool. And also accurate. (read the text above) The zoologist also has a crush on the witch doctor according to some of her dialog:

"I can't explain it. I have like, a thing for <name of Witch Doctor> the Witch Doctor. Is it because of the tail?"
-The Zoologist
:dryadwink:

Last edited:
"I hear a race of lizardmen live in the jungle. Maybe you can get the attention of one by felling a giant beast of the jungle?"
-The guide

This is very cool. And also accurate. (read the text above) The zoologist also has a crush on the witch doctor according to some of her dialog:

"I can't explain it. I have like, a thing for <name of Witch Doctor> the Witch Doctor. Is it because of the tail?"
-The Zoologist
Yeah, but, without the mask it looks weird, hahha, mybe i saw him with the mask enough to look him weird without it `:D

-The guide

-The Zoologist
"It's unusual for a Lihzahrd to be outside the Temple. Even more unusual are the voodoo things he sells. He prefers his jungle digs."
Before i read the bestiary I didn't even realized he was Lihzahrd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom