• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

superwill771

Terrarian
This is gonna be awesome! :D
With this mode, and over 5000 new items and a boatload of other content, this will make play the game since a long time

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
The only thing I'm curious about is if you set Journey Mode to Expert difficulty do you get treasure bags from bosses? I'd totally play this mode to let me build and :red: without grinding horribly for the materials (or using a mod, which will all be outdated for a while) while still having identical challenge to before, but I'd like the same rewards too lol. We shall see I guess.
I have one question, if we set the difficulty to Expert or Master, will we get drop rates and exclusive drops related to that difficulty setting?
Yep.

They may have put a lot of work into the sprite work and functionality but that doesn't change the fact that you can get a better creative mode with Cheat sheet and Hero's mod
Good thing we weren't trying to make Creative Mode then. %-_-

Research money be like:

stonks

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
I was a bit hesitant at first but after trying it out and setting my own rules for how I want my playthrough to run I fell in love. It is now my preferred way to play the game. :)
This. All of this.

I started writing this feature article before I had played JM.

I got a good way in too.

...and then I deleted it and started over after ONE DAY on our playthrough. Game changer for me, even as a veteran since 2011.

Ivar

Terrarian
I’ll say that as a person who prayed to the gods to be given more enemies during banners farming, I’m glad to see the spawn slider. It is sometimes painful to wait until enough enemies appear. It is really hard to get all the banners in the game.

It's a nice addition to the game, but I'm already seeing some people defend things things like the corruption/crimson ruining the jungle simply because you can disable spread in Journey Mode.

I'm begging you re-logic, please tell us that at the very least you've made corrupted/crimson variants of jungle blocks. I don't mean to sound rude.

Cenx

Lead Developer
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Top Bottom