Xbox 360 without 1.3 on xbox 360o

Hi there Vinii, I gather what you're asking about is if 1.3 is out on the Xbox 360. It is not, and the Xbox 360 (as well as PS3 and PSVita) will not be getting 1.3. The newer generation of consoles - Xbox One and PS4 - will be getting 1.3 hopefully sometime next year.

You can read more about it here: The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
There is lots of words, but also lots of great info in that post, so if you have a question it is likely answered there. :)

What about the xbox360 with the 500 GB hard drive that came last year will the 1.3 update work

Are they ever gonna fix the crashing problem with terraria on the windows phone anytime soon

The processing power? Terraria looks like it could run on a core 2 duo. Probably more of a ram issue than a processor issue.

The processing power? Terraria looks like it could run on a core 2 duo. Probably more of a ram issue than a processor issue.

You'd be surprised how much it takes now. even pcs that ran 1.2.4 with no problem are starting to have lag issues in 1.3.

I have terraria on 360 and my main world had so much in it that i was getting major lag, moved that world to xbone and no problems anymore. The console just cant keep up anymore.

My Xbox 360 is e model I checked the specs on it and it has Xbox one hardware but is running the 360 operating system will the 1.3 update work

Anything from old gen regardless,won't get 1.3.That point will always stand regardless.Plus,if they did,it would tick off or confuse those who own other old gen consoles that don't have 500GB of RAM or whatever.And they'll be asking,"Well this got 1.3 why not us?".See what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom