Portfolio/Multi-Topic WizBlizz's Suggestion thread!

WizBlizz

Terrarian
MY SUGGESTIONS! (if one of these suggestions was already yours then welp I hope this helps your suggestion get noticed, and I'm sorry if I accidentally said your suggestion these are off the top of my head o_o.)

{WIP}
1. A new NPC caleld "The Enchantress" and it'll look similar to Cenx's character or a more magical version of the Wizard and the Dryad put together!
    • The Enchantress can make all your gear look "enchanting" by adding colors, special effects. and different model versions of the gear you use! She can give your sword a rainbow after-effect with every swing, she can give your bow the ability to leave a trail of glitter when it shoots. The enchantress can make your magical abilities different! she can enchant your Crystal storm with fluttering fireflies instead of crystals. Or she can make your Blizzard staff shoot airplanes that drop tiny bombs instead of icicles. The enchantress can even make your summons different looking! the slime staff could have bubblegum slimes instead of baby ones! Etc...
    • She can also enchant armor so that you flash when you are hit or you're permanently on fire! she can make your ghostly wings leave little baby ghosts behind that fade away... The Enchantress could also make your boots leave cool footprint effects too, as well as make accessories look even better by changing how they initially look on you. If you wanted to you could make angel wings give you 4 wings instead of two to flap with, or make your demon wings into cute small demon wings. She could make your bands of regen/starpower glow in the dark or maybe your balloons rotate around you magically instead of being kept near you on a string.
    • In hardmode she gets stronger after you defeat the golem, by gaining more power from the sun! She can then add secondary modifiers onto your weapons and armor for them to be more effective. You could add a phase-effect to your weapons that act like a 2nd sword swing if you give her an exact copy of a sword + some other items. Flails could have cluster projectiles form whenthey hit surfaces or spears can now hurt things with their handles so that super-close enemies can still be killed! The Enchantress could add abilities to your armor, like the ability to apply on-hit effects you already have when things touch you. if you have knockback items like the Titan glove or if you can set people on fire with melee attacks, your armor would knock them back and set them on fire :D
    • More ideas for her shortly, that's all for now though.

2. Besides the enchantress if that's not a good idea, weapon and armor vanity effects.
3. Armor modifiers.
4. More variety of modifier options.
5. Big summons that take up 2-3 of your summon count.
6. Summoner modifiers.
7. Add HP to your summons for medium/hardcore characters.
8. Healing spells for your summons or for Pvp. Like converting your ally's mana into hp, great for melee users but not so good for mages.
9. Buff spells for your summons or for Pvp. These spells can be made by using many of one potion + other materials to apply the potion affect to allies. This effect stacks with potion effects already on the person being buffed to give them double the buff.
10. If there are going to be healing and buff spells then summons should get a much bigger version of the heal or buff in terms of PvE and stuff like that.

11. Powerful spells that have cooldowns rather than mana usage. Here is a list of spells that might use cooldowns.

• Prince Slime (large-3) summon - rare drop from the king slime and meant to soak up damage to protect you from stronger monsters. At the cost of being both poisoned and suffocating you can go inside the prince slime to protect yourself from outside damage, however the prince slime moves on it's own, you cannot control it.
    • Tarantula summon (large-3) summon - Made with Venom staff + Web slinger + Spider egg + Souls of fright. Big scary tarantula that poisons and slows enemies with rapid fire ranged web attacks and by touching them. Also a mount that can climb wallks too.
    • Monkey summon (semi-large-2) - Made with either Pirate, Pygmy or Imp staff + Bananarang. These monkeys can throw bananas at their enemies to do decent-good damage to them. If the bananarangs they throw do too much they turn into banana peels and act as temporary cobweb blocks that go away after a period of time. If this happens the monkey that threw the banana would go crazy and attack the last enemy it hit until it either dies or it kills the enemy.
      • When I thought of this idea/suggestion I imagined it to be both an upgrade to the ground-ranged kind of summons as well as myself wanting to see a more AI active summon. I was also thinking about Bloons Tower Defense as well, because I like the monkeys in that game.
    • Crystal Shredder (spell cooldown-12 seconds) - Made with Crystal storm + Razorblade typhoon + Magnet sphere. This spell creates a swirling crystal vortex within a 6 block radius at the designated area. Enemies within the area are shredded as if getting blasted with crystal storm at close range, and enemies outside the area get sucked slowly towards the center of the vortex.
      • When I came up with this suggestion I was thinking of other effect the Inferno Fork weapon could have, since I was busy thinking up the Enchantress NPC idea I had at the time too. That's when I thought "What if you could combine spells to make new ones? There aren't many weapons that do what Inferno Fork does either". So this is what I thought of :p
12. Retextures/Remodels for these items...
    • Molten Fury (looks similar to the wooden bows, demonite and crimtane bows look better so molten bow should look even better! :D in my opinion)
    • Cobalt repeater (see below)
    • Mythril repeater (see below)
    • Adamantite repeater (these repeaters look similar and their alternate ore cousin repeaters look unique compared to these)
    • Hallowed repeater (weaker repeaters look cooler somehow >_<)
    • Wood bows (they look really similar besides the colors, wooden swords look slightly different so I was thinking maybe wooden bows should too.)
    • Metal shortswords/broadswords (the wooden swords look cooler than the metal swords in terms of design, so maybe more detail would be awesome!)
    • Mythril halberd/Palladium pike (Palladium pike looks more like a halberd than a pike, and even more so than the mythril halberd. Maybe making the halberd a pike and the palladium pike into a halberd would be better in my opinion.)
13. The ability to make NPC guards with cyborg/mechanic parts that can either be test dummies, guards for your town or custom NPCs that you can give dialog to. You can equip them armor and stuff and they are made with a Male/Female Mannequin + souls + other materials. This suggestion would be cool if you wanted to make your own village with normal non-job villagers or townsfolk, great for RP servers too!

Last edited:
What if... you could add character animations to your own character! like with commands or when you middle-mouse click certain items? Would people like that for a suggestion?

Edit: Party girl becomes a Party instructor after HM and teaches you emotes while selling party stuff? That seems like a good suggestion right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom