Mobile WoF GAME PLAN

How is my Game Plan? 1-10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are over thinking this, you dont need to prep that much, just build a dirt bridge, and get meteor armor and space gun
Win

Nooooooooooooooooooooopooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just use nights edge it kills him faster than any pre hm item I've seen and get iron skin just in chase
[DOUBLEPOST=1420037800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aaah I would use just a crimson rod and a sharanga on 1.2 mobile edition
Yea but sharga is a hardmode item that never got into hard mode it has sperl arrows they inflict inferno that comes off hardmode items and the twins

My first fight was very confusing... i used Phoenix blaster with legendary Nights edge. Used Nights edge to defeat the hungry and strangely after a few shots of the phoenix blaster when all the hungry were gone, he was dead :/ I thought it would take longer. The most annoying thing was that i made a hellbridge of wood platforms, which made me fall down into lava, but my trusty ivy whip listened to my call and grappled to the mouth of the WOF and then i finished it. I might've over-prepared

Hmmm...campfires don't really help if you don't have a large stock of them,since you'll be running to one side.Also,swords are the worst choosy against wall of flesh,since the hungry will be guarding the main wall of flesh.
I suggest you get a Aqua bolt from the dungeon,or a demon scythe.Mobility is key,since the hungry will start lunging at you if the wof gets to half health.
My favored weapon was the minishark with meteor bullets,or Aqua bolt,demon scythe,and some speedy gear.

Hmmm...campfires don't really help if you don't have a large stock of them,since you'll be running to one side.Also,swords are the worst choosy against wall of flesh,since the hungry will be guarding the main wall of flesh.
I suggest you get a Aqua bolt from the dungeon,or a demon scythe.Mobility is key,since the hungry will start lunging at you if the wof gets to half health.
My favored weapon was the minishark with meteor bullets,or Aqua bolt,demon scythe,and some speedy gear.
Unless you kill all the hungry with a sword and kill the eye part

Well I am preparing for to defeat The Wall Of Flesh , and I have a Game Plan.

I have 4 people in my squad who will help me and here is my plan. Feel free to tell me "you idiot change your armor" or whatnot.

1. Obtain 4 Molten armor sets (one for each of us.

2. Get a Good Sword , Bow , and 25 honey jars ( Im thinking Bee keeper and Sharanga feel free to sugest)

3. Flatten the underworld with dirt.

4. Build rooms

5. Place a lot of Campfires

6. Have 2 of us attack Hungry and Leeches and 2 of us attack the eye.

I usually solo. go for phoenix blaster with meteor shot, muramasa/nights edge, water bolt
phoenix blaster is so usefull

Beenades FTW All I used was 10 beenades (which I planned to just use them for the hunry) with necro armor (thought I was going to use it for star cannon) and bam I killed it in around 10 seconds, which surprised me.

Just saying, swords REALLY suck against WoF, first off you have to be facing it to hit it, and turning around like that can be lethal when the wall starts to speed up. Some sort of spear, flail, or boomerang is better, if you have a dark lance and/or a sunfury then have people use those. Also, with the bows, make sure you use some sort of piercing arrows, like unholy/jester, as they can hit the eye multiple times as they pass through it (along with tons of hungry along the way)
A sword is a good idea against the hungry, most ranged and magic weapons have a small area of effect and are almost useless against them, espeially in second form.

Well I am preparing for to defeat The Wall Of Flesh , and I have a Game Plan.

I have 4 people in my squad who will help me and here is my plan. Feel free to tell me "you idiot change your armor" or whatnot.

1. Obtain 4 Molten armor sets (one for each of us.

2. Get a Good Sword , Bow , and 25 honey jars ( Im thinking Bee keeper and Sharanga feel free to sugest)

3. Flatten the underworld with dirt.

4. Build rooms

5. Place a lot of Campfires

6. Have 2 of us attack Hungry and Leeches and 2 of us attack the eye.
It sounds like a good plan, if you can, use heart lanterns aswell, they have double the campfire range in each direction, and stack effects with campfires, if you have the expensive resources.

Another idea is that all of you finish off the hungry together, preferrably with large range swords, like Fiery Greatsword and Grass Blade, Night's edge and Frostbrand are okay aswell, this way you can deal with all of the hungry in seconds, i presume you have not defeated it before so i gues you don't have wings but rocket boots might be useful here, or any upgrades, so you can easily deal with the higher up hungry that will probably wait awhile before getting close, if you're consentrating on the Wall, with devastating effects.

Then each of you, preferrably two magic and two ranged, witch makes molten armor only good for defense, so if you feel like you're a good dodger use other armor, will proceed to attack an eye each, as the mouth is not mentioned above i assume you know of its higher defense. If an eye momentarily goes below ground or above the roof all four go on attacking the other eye meanwhile.

This is so that you (hopefully) divide in two groups, after where the best position is for the eye you are targeting, making attacks from leeches and eye lasers less harmful, as each of you will take half as many hits, as the attacks will be divided between your groups, and every hit can only damage two, instead of all four.
If one of you feel confident they can take on an eye alone, the second member of the group can switch back to meelee, protecting both groups from the leeches the mouth spawns.

Once you defeated the Wall you will probably want to again, to get avenger emblems et cetera, i advise two Wall drops that can be useful in continued Wall fighting, Breaker Blade, witch is basically a non-flame, quick swing variant of the fiery greatsword, with more attack, and the laser rifle.

Good luck, I'm pretty certain you can do it, no matter how much you care to listen to my personal preferences.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420627799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Beenades FTW All I used was 10 beenades (which I planned to just use them for the hunry) with necro armor (thought I was going to use it for star cannon) and bam I killed it in around 10 seconds, which surprised me.
Really? I never use beenades because I thought they were weak, with such low damage.

i have a gun that statistically is better than the mini shark half as fast

Very fast it says
Damage 16

Mini shark
insanely fast
6 damage

Go water bolt!

I was able to beat it solo without a bridge with waterbolt,
I know I was a nub back then...

Also funny story, a blew up the jungle temple door, (crimtane armor) and got to the second phase of golem by blocking him with a wall,
I thought that was the best way to kill bosses, so I made a huge wall to stop the WoF, (it was my first attemp with no reaserch done,) and it went straight thrugh my wall and rekt me.... :( I was such a scrub....

Why you care it so much? I just used Bee Gun to defeat. Took 30 secs or so. I was alone tho. I didn't even build bridges for lava. :merchantwink:

Back
Top Bottom