Items Wolf Vanity Set and Werewolves Has No Tail.

Sharpador

Terrarian
The Halloween ones.

The fox vanity set has a tail and the head mask covers all the head, looks like a proper furry/mascot costume and looks good.

The wolf set looks like a cheap Halloween costume, the head mask only covers the front of the head and the body has no tail. It looks quite bad compared to the fox vanity set.

Could the Wolf vanity set get a tail and a head mask that covers all the head? AKA please make wolf set similar to fox set in looks.

On a side not, if I'm not wrong, where wolf transformation from Moon Charm also has NO TAIL.
I'm sure wolves have tails... so, can we just add tails to all wolves vanities and monters out there while we are at it?

I agree - the wolf costume and werewolf sprites need tails by default. I've wanted tails on werewolves for the longest time.
It makes no sense that the Baby Werewolf Pet added in 1.4 has a tail, while the enemy werewolves and player werewolves do not have tails. Even the tails we get from the Zoologist don't fit the existing costumes and sprites.

Just for visual, anyone who can modify the game sprites can add tail sprite to those werewolves.
It won't really fix the fact that they don't have a tail (beside I think that even merman should have one), but at least client side it will be visible.
Maybe If someone makes a texture pack that adds tails to them will help.

Back
Top Bottom