PC j

Neither of those things are affected by a lack of corruption. I think you're just unlucky. Have you checked your entire jungle for bulbs? And try battle potions and water candles to get a tortured soul to spawn.

So me and one of my friends have searched for over 3 (not in-game) days for a Planteras Bulb and tortured soul in my post mechanical bosses world. To be exact we have searched roughly 14 hours for those two certain things without success. Ive been thinking maybe the fact that certain world is 1% corrupt could have to do with the lack of that stuff spawning (mostly the tortured soul.) Ive searched for answers everywhere and gotten none, I decided to make an account here and ask. As I said earlier, my friend and I have killed all three mechanical bosses several times to confirm that the Plantera's Bulb is even able to spawn.

Can someone please help me with this so we can advance in this game.
Hi @GRANTAWE, the amount of corruption/crimson a world has should not affect the ability for a Plantera bulb to spawn or for a tortured soul to show up.

You can post an image of your jungle and we can help look for one, and/or you can attach your world file here and we can look in your world directly.

The tortured soul should be in the underworld. Having a life form analyzer in your inventory will help display when he’s nearby. Staying in one area, and not dashing from one area to another can help as the tortured soul will despawn if you get too far from him, just like enemies do.

Back
Top Bottom