Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Linux Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I just bought Terraria and start to enjoy the well-known game on my arch linux. But it won't start...
Here is the information when starting the game:
Bash:
./Terraria.bin.x86_64
Error Logging Enabled.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 105600
Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  76561198423036939 [API loaded no]
Using EXT_swap_control_tear VSync!
FNA3D Driver: OpenGL
OpenGL Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Driver: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 470.63.01
OpenGL Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
MojoShader Profile: glsl120
Resolution changed to: 800x600.
Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: RzChromaSDK.dll assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
  at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize () [0x0000a] in <f9cae321587c4bcd98a9180050c6332d>:0
Corsair RGB not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: CUESDK_2015.dll assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.NativeMethods.CorsairPerformProtocolHandshake()
  at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize () [0x00014] in <f9cae321587c4bcd98a9180050c6332d>:0
Logitech RGB not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: LogitechLedEnginesWrapper  assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.NativeMethods.LogiLedInit()
  at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.LogitechDeviceGroup.Initialize () [0x0000a] in <f9cae321587c4bcd98a9180050c6332d>:0

It got stuck here. It is still running but there is no sound, no window.
I'm using Nvidia 470.63.01 driver with gnome 40 on wayland, is this a problem?
Please help me fix this problem! Thanks!

Hello, were you able to solve this problem?
Hi! I solve this problem by forcing Terraria to use steam linux runtime.
But there is another problem that appears. The game doesn't respond to my mouse. I searched the web and found the game maybe think I'm using a game controller so it ignored the mouse. I deleted the controller configuration files but it didn't work. And opening controller settings of Steam client would result in its crashing.

I finally solved this by forcing Terraria to run under X11 rather than Wayland:
```
env SDL_VIDEODRIVER=x11 %command%
```

Back
Top Bottom