WIP Working on a Sprite for a Moon Lord Size Boss.

Skulgan

Official Terrarian
Hello Terrarians!
That's right. I've returned from the dead to give the living haircuts and eat your pretzels! Y'all remember Everblack? Of course you don't-- it never went anywhere.
Well, I gave it a couple of years and that concept blossomed into a beautiful mod concept with the basis of building upon the idea of the "Moon Lord" by adding what is essentially the "Earth Lord", "Sun Lord", "Star Lord", etc.

With that being said, here's one of the seven goddesses of the stars! And the largest of the seven to boot. Her name is Alcyone.

NRRLNSl.png
hikMEnk.png
Now I've only really got the face done, and everything else is still in the middle of being refined, and many things are still susceptible to change.

Before you ask: No, I have no plans on making an actual mod for this-- I don't know how to code and don't feel like pouring time into learning how to. That being said, I am completely open to people offering to code a mod for me-- I'll be lead spriter, I guess. That being said, I do have a couple of ideas for how the boss would play out. But I don't really feel like talking about it here.

Please toss me some critique. Any is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom