Mobile World Acting Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossy_oak01

Terrarian
I had deleted a hard mode character by accident and started a new character on the same world. Is had another gobbling appear in the caverns and wanted to spawn another dryad. The new character was already back in hard mode when this happened. I farmed hard and beat the wall of flesh quick with the new character because my chests were still filled from my old character. Also, I have the mythril pick axe and can get titanium but can make bars from it. Does spawning a new character in an old world mess with any of these mishaps?

I had deleted a hard mode character by accident and started a new character on the same world. Is had another gobbling appear in the caverns and wanted to spawn another dryad. The new character was already back in hard mode when this happened. I farmed hard and beat the wall of flesh quick with the new character because my chests were still filled from my old character. Also, I have the mythril pick axe and can get titanium but can make bars from it. Does spawning a new character in an old world mess with any of these mishaps?
505 Games said that you had to create a new world to experience the new world gen.

This world was created after the update patch. I just deleted the character I started with and got back on with a newly created character. Also discovered the titanium forge for the bars so that's all good. Just weird acting NPC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom