Xbox One World-Breaking Glitches

CrimnaticV

Terrarian
So, like a few months ago, i logged on my world like normal, but..i couldn't open my chests? Target dummy ghosts seemed to have dissapeared aswell, so a few weeks later, i come back and try to break my chests, SURPRISINGLY it DID break, which meant i probably lost every single item in my chests, i tried removing the dummies and they worked, so i went to the "jungle", And it wasn't there? all the land just..gone, even the terrain cut off.

Join me and together we will eliminate THIS INFECTION, ANYONE WHO DARES TO STAND IN BETWEEN THE PURISTS AND THE AFFLICTED,WILL SUFFER FATE CRUELER THAN DEATH

Last edited:
So, like a few months ago, i logged on my world like normal, but..i couldn't open my chests? Target dummy ghosts seemed to have dissapeared aswell, so a few weeks later, i come back and try to break my chests, SURPRISINGLY it DID break, which meant i probably lost every single item in my chests, i tried removing the dummies and they worked, so i went to the "jungle", And it wasn't there? all the land just..gone, even the terrain cut off.
Hi there @CrimnaticV, if other worlds are acting normal, and it’s just this world that is consistently having problems with chests and land disappearing like you’re describing, I’m sorry to say that this particular world is likely a corrupted world file. The most common cause of a corrupted world file is if the saving process was interrupted.

Back
Top Bottom