Console World conversion?

mmace

Terrarian
We are about to make the move away from the PS3 and we're getting an Xbox One S, my son is resisting due to the amount of time he's put in to Terraria on the PS3.
Is there anything out there that would allow him to move his worlds or saves from the PS3 to the Xbox One?

Thanks.

If I were you I'd ask that question here:
https://support.505games.com/support/home

They're basically the guys that turn PC Terraria into Console Terraria. As far as I know ReLogic has nothing to do with this process.
It might just be a case of making a backup of your character and world file, putting it back onto the XBox, but who knows, maybe PS3 Terraria's engine is different from XBox Terraria.
Anyway, they'd know. :)

We are about to make the move away from the PS3 and we're getting an Xbox One S, my son is resisting due to the amount of time he's put in to Terraria on the PS3.
Is there anything out there that would allow him to move his worlds or saves from the PS3 to the Xbox One?

Thanks.
I highly doubt this is possible as I've never heard of any game having cross save compatibility with different console companies. If a game even has cross saves it's always within the same console family. Perhaps you could just say that it will give you a chance to have a fresh start on the game :) I know sometime next year is when Xbone and PS4 are supposed to get their 1.3 update.

Back
Top Bottom