Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have been playing on this world for about 20 hours and have had some weird issues with it. Usually, when switching from single player to multiplayer the world itself has an issue and needs to load from a backup. Just now, after saving and quitting from multiplayer, I tried to open it in single player and it stated that no backup was found. This was the only thing I could find left in the world folder.

I was playing on Windows 10 and had the world favourited and backed up on the cloud. I have not had issues with saving my worlds on the cloud in the previous 1000 hours of me playing, and this is the first time an issue like this has happened.

Me and my girlfriend put a lot of love into this world, and I would really appreciate it if we could have it back.

If there is any other information that could help, just ask and I'll provide it as soon as I can.

Attachments

• Green_Beans.wld
    4.7 MB · Views: 66
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with this world. :(

We are looking into some solutions to improve backups and reduce the chances of corrupted files. However, I would recommend against using Steam Cloud, as the majority of corrupts do indeed stem from Steam Cloud save attempts.

I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done to restore the now corrupted world, however. We may have some fixes coming in subsequent updates that could make a difference, but usually once the damage is done, it cannot be undone.

I have been playing on this world for about 20 hours and have had some weird issues with it. Usually, when switching from single player to multiplayer the world itself has an issue and needs to load from a backup. Just now, after saving and quitting from multiplayer, I tried to open it in single player and it stated that no backup was found. This was the only thing I could find left in the world folder.

I was playing on Windows 10 and had the world favourited and backed up on the cloud. I have not had issues with saving my worlds on the cloud in the previous 1000 hours of me playing, and this is the first time an issue like this has happened.

Me and my girlfriend put a lot of love into this world, and I would really appreciate it if we could have it back.

If there is any other information that could help, just ask and I'll provide it as soon as I can.
Have you ever used t-edit in this world?

Back
Top Bottom