3DS World Crashes after Plantera

Excision7

Terrarian
After about a year or two of playing the 3DS version of Terraria on and off, I finally got to Plantera on one of my characters.
After defeating Plantera the usual stuff happened. So I magic mirrored home and put my stuff away.

The next morning, I went to go into my world, and it crashed upon getting to about a third on the loading bar.
I tried again, no luck.

I managed to narrow the problem down and confirm it was that world. All my characters worked fine on all other worlds.

I hadn't done much other than kill Plantera in that play session. I'm on the latest Terraria and system update on a New Nintendo 3DS XL. It's not hacked/homebrewed. And my Terraria saves haven't been edited by me.
I had full turtle armor, the Creeper costume in vanity, harpy wings, an obsidian shield, lightning boots, a charm of myths, and a warrior emblem. I was using the Excalibur, Mushroom Spear, 5 Light Discs, and primarily a chlorophyte partisan.

I also had a baby soul eater pet, and the ironskin, swiftness, shine, regeneration, endurance, and well fed buffs.

The world was my main world. It had all of my items. Including stuff that would be pretty difficult to get back, such as several key molds.

So any help is appreciated. I'm pretty desperate to get my world back.

I've also already tried the eShop software repair tool, to no avail.

After about a year or two of playing the 3DS version of Terraria on and off, I finally got to Plantera on one of my characters.
After defeating Plantera the usual stuff happened. So I magic mirrored home and put my stuff away.

The next morning, I went to go into my world, and it crashed upon getting to about a third on the loading bar.
I tried again, no luck.

I managed to narrow the problem down and confirm it was that world. All my characters worked fine on all other worlds.

I hadn't done much other than kill Plantera in that play session. I'm on the latest Terraria and system update on a New Nintendo 3DS XL. It's not hacked/homebrewed. And my Terraria saves haven't been edited by me.
I had full turtle armor, the Creeper costume in vanity, harpy wings, an obsidian shield, lightning boots, a charm of myths, and a warrior emblem. I was using the Excalibur, Mushroom Spear, 5 Light Discs, and primarily a chlorophyte partisan.

I also had a baby soul eater pet, and the ironskin, swiftness, shine, regeneration, endurance, and well fed buffs.

The world was my main world. It had all of my items. Including stuff that would be pretty difficult to get back, such as several key molds.

So any help is appreciated. I'm pretty desperate to get my world back.

I've also already tried the eShop software repair tool, to no avail.
@Rieyollk, I'm sorry to say that it doesn't sound good. From what you're describing it sounds like that world file somehow got corrupted and I doubt it will ever load again. With Terraria on 3DS not having the capability to backup your files it can be especially sucky when this happens.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom