• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Major570

Terrarian
Hello

I have been playing terraria for almost 2 years now, killed every boss, and built a giant house. and now all of my loot is gone because my world "TerrariaPro" whenever i join it, it starts to load but then my game crashes and i get sent back to my home screen. please help, i had all of my items in the world! do you know any way i could fix this?

Hello

I have been playing terraria for almost 2 years now, killed every boss, and built a giant house. and now all of my loot is gone because my world "TerrariaPro" whenever i join it, it starts to load but then my game crashes and i get sent back to my home screen. please help, i had all of my items in the world! do you know any way i could fix this?
Does it only crash when you try to open that world? Are you able to go into other worlds, and are you able to start new worlds and go into them?

Does it only crash when you try to open that world? Are you able to go into other worlds, and are you able to start new worlds and go into them?
Yes, I can go into any other world besides one other, I can start other worlds, also I can join other people

Yes, I can go into any other world besides one other, I can start other worlds, also I can join other people
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom