Mobile World crashing

spectrum1605

Terrarian
My world crashes when i enter it evry time since i duplicated my platinum coins...pls help... i deleted my Terraria the 2nd because of these..i just installed it again earlier...help!

My world crashes when i enter it evry time since i duplicated my platinum coins...pls help... i deleted my Terraria the 2nd because of these..i just installed it again earlier...help!
Hi @Aaron Lombo, if one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): Support : Customer Support

Hi @Aaron Lombo, if one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): Support : Customer Support
Thanks

When the first time that happened i thought it was my phone having problem...the second time before it happened again (maybe days before) i put my important items in my another world( i named it backup)..but when my main world crashed and crashed again i did not expect that my backup world also corrupted with it...but thanks for the answer

Back
Top Bottom