Biomes & Nature World expansion(ocean islands)

Xeramel [BR]

Terrarian
I think that would be a good idea to make a little island next to the ocean (only one side), and expand a bit the ocean. I think that because the backround is ocean with islands, but could be at least one, and inside maybe a house, chest or even a NPC...

Other thing, on the backround, could be pirate ships sailing. And sometimes a pirate would come to kill u, but it is not very strong like the pirate invasion, like a sailor but 120 HP and 5 Defence or something. (pirates only appear on hardmode, after wall of Flesh is defeated).:cool:

The ocean would have to be a bit larger which means either the land part of the Worl would have to be smaller or the world boundaries would have to be farther apart from each other. I like the idea though, I always thought the oceans felt a bit empty! *coughtminceraftcoughtchough!*

Like LambKnight said, the ocean is too small. The ground shouldn't be made smaller to compensate, though, and Large woulds are basically the largest worlds the engine can handle without a large rework of the code itself (or so I've heard).
I do agree that the oceans need SOMETHING more to them than just "big lake with a bunch of chests."

I think making each ocean a bit bigger is a great idea.

I've always found it weird how Terraria doesn't utilize Starbound's around-the-world mechanic.

no i did not get this from minecraft... i hate that gam. I've taken from the backround, and remembered the pirates, as i and my friend were playing...

Like LambKnight said, the ocean is too small. The ground shouldn't be made smaller to compensate, though, and Large woulds are basically the largest worlds the engine can handle without a large rework of the code itself (or so I've heard).
I do agree that the oceans need SOMETHING more to them than just "big lake with a bunch of chests."
Actually, there is a mod that can increase the worlds height and width without much effort, so adding an island and making the ocean bigger wouldn't be too hard. Maybe said island would be the new spawnpoint for the angler?

Back
Top Bottom