Xbox 360 World freezes on loading screen

BlueJELLO

Terrarian
Whenever I try to load my world on the Xbox 360 it starts to load then freezes up the whole console. If I try to load it on the Xbox one it still freezes up, except the console is still functional. I'm assuming the world is corupted, but I'm not quite sure.

So if anyone can give me a way to fix this or tell me if this isn't going to work anymore, then that would be most helpful.

Last edited:
Whenever I try to load my world on the Xbox 360 it starts to load then freezes up the whole console. If I try to load it on the Xbox one it still freezes up, except the console is still functional. I'm assuming the world is corupted, but I'm not quite sure.

So if anyone can give me a way to fix this or tell me if this isn't going to work anymore, then that would be most helpful.
Normally if the same world continuously crashes your game and does not load, and you're able to create and join other worlds, it means the world that won't load is a corrupted file. Hopefully you've got a backup of it on a usb drive from your Xbox 360. I know that Xbox One makes it harder and doesn't offer the 'save to usb' option for game data.

Thanks for the quick reply Unit One. Though I feared that would be the reason, and unfortunately I don't have it saved on a USB..something I should think of doing in the future.

Back
Top Bottom