Biomes & Nature World Generation choices

Femboy_Neo

Empress of Light
You all know how after defeating the Wall of Flesh you can choose world evil?
How about after defeating all mech bosses you can choose between primary ores (copper, iron, silver, and gold) or secondary (tin, lead, tungsten, and platinum).
Maybe something else as a requirement but just an idea!

You all know how after defeating the Wall of Flesh you can choose world evil?
How about after defeating all mech bosses you can choose between primary ores (copper, iron, silver, and gold) or secondary (tin, lead, tungsten, and platinum).
Maybe something else as a requirement but just an idea!
I didn't understand. o_O
Can you say that again in other words?

This has been suggested many times, but the opinion differs for many players. The topic splits the community, really.

Some promote the idea for building and casual purposes.

Others believe that it will defeat the purpose of having alternative ores, as it would reduce world variation and coerce everyone into picking the arguably better ores for the point of the game.

As for me? I'm personally for the former; you can never go wrong with a difficulty or quality-of-life accommodation in the game. However, this ultimately ends up to be Re-Logic's decision, as I'm sure they have already considered this at some point in the development of 1.4 (especially as how passionate of a topic it is for the game).

Sure, but why only after killing all the mechanical bosses? why not when creating a world?
What he means is that you unlock the ability to choose the world evil for new worlds after you have beaten the Wall of Flesh on an already-existing world. The same logic will apply for choosing the ores of a new world; defeating the mechanical bosses on an already existing world will allow you to choose which ores a world will generate upon creation.

I'm fine with choosing the ores, so long as it's not unlocked from the very start of hardmode or earlier, so support.

can we choose hardmode ores post golem pls I never want to see cobalt or adamantite again.

Back
Top Bottom