Mobile world keeps crashing and i cant enter it

Dimitri_.M

Terrarian
I tried going on one of my worlds a few minutes ago and it keeps crashing before the world could load. Everytime I click on the world the loading bar doesn't even reach half way and it keeps bringing me back to my home screen. I've had this game for YEARS on this device and nothing like this has ever happend to me before. If anyone knows why this is a happening please tell me thx. for my terraria device it is an i phone 5s (reason why i am saying here is because i put mobile at the top by accedent.)

I tried going on one of my worlds a few minutes ago and it keeps crashing before the world could load. Everytime I click on the world the loading bar doesn't even reach half way and it keeps bringing me back to my home screen. I've had this game for YEARS on this device and nothing like this has ever happend to me before. If anyone knows why this is a happening please tell me thx. for my terraria device it is an i phone 5s (reason why i am saying here is because i put mobile at the top by accedent.)
Hi there @Dimitri_.M, I f one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

thanks for the info but the sad thing is I didnt make copies of that world i make copies of my other worlds. I forgot to. that world had my best stuff :( its ok i could do it all over again but it wont be the same because all my armour and rare items are there with my sets. this world was my main world my other worlds where arenas and farms.

lol ty. it will take a long time tho because that world had EVERYTHING i had and all my rare items and stuff. it will probaly take me months to rebuild and get everything back. if not months, at least 1 year if i constantly play.

It would probably take 3 months if you played a little bit every day. I'm pretty far in the game and progress can be made fast. Here's a tip, don't go for pickaxes in between: Copper, Gold/Platinum, Crimtane/Demonite, Hellstone, Mythril, and The Pickaxe Axe. Anything in between is usually a waste of precious materials. And.... NEVER EVER get the clorophyte pickaxe! ( Sorry if Clorophyte isn't in Mobile. ) There's some advice for you. Have fun rebuilding your world!

i still have good stuff that i had in my inventory but just my world is gone. it will be really fun rebuilding my world because i could make it different or better than before. :) :)

Back
Top Bottom