Xbox One World loading crashes while "setting liquids" bar is on 97%

MajesticB

Terrarian
Hello,

Technical info:
- Xbox One S
- rs5_release_xbox_dev_1811.181206-1740(Operating System)
- v1.0.1229.15(Terraria version)

So it is my third world which is now unplayable, becasue it stucks on loading bar "setting liquids" 97%.
First two world were created as multiplayer and I have used it to play on splitscreen as us two.
On these two worlds we were able to reach moment where you can mine palladium/titanium/etc. Most likely it was because we obtain titanium and then next time when we tried to use this worlds it didn't worked.

Third world was created as singlepalayer and used just as before on splitscreen as two of us. This time we managed to cross this moment. We could mine chlorotype ore etc. I am not able to say what could go wrong this time. We have created much desert artificial biome and jungle simpple one. Only one thing that comes on my mind was that we used before it crashes while next loading was using of ininite water bucket(or sometging like that) to create artificial lakes.

There is what I have tried to do:
- Created new world, got few boxes to put my stuff(everything, to be fully "naked") also piggybank to withdraw all items from it. Then as "naked" I have tried to load issued worlds but none of worked.
- Created new hero to check if I may join not working world. Guess what? I was able to run it as new hero. Anyway... It is not solution for me.

What could be problem here? Maybe you sould add option to reset hero position or something like that would help. Maybe after few "save and quit" when you are using bed and your spawn location is changed it wont let you load world after some number of tries.

Will there be any solution for this kind of "game killer" bug?

Hello,

Technical info:
- Xbox One S
- rs5_release_xbox_dev_1811.181206-1740(Operating System)
- v1.0.1229.15(Terraria version)

So it is my third world which is now unplayable, becasue it stucks on loading bar "setting liquids" 97%.
First two world were created as multiplayer and I have used it to play on splitscreen as us two.
On these two worlds we were able to reach moment where you can mine palladium/titanium/etc. Most likely it was because we obtain titanium and then next time when we tried to use this worlds it didn't worked.

Third world was created as singlepalayer and used just as before on splitscreen as two of us. This time we managed to cross this moment. We could mine chlorotype ore etc. I am not able to say what could go wrong this time. We have created much desert artificial biome and jungle simpple one. Only one thing that comes on my mind was that we used before it crashes while next loading was using of ininite water bucket(or sometging like that) to create artificial lakes.

There is what I have tried to do:
- Created new world, got few boxes to put my stuff(everything, to be fully "naked") also piggybank to withdraw all items from it. Then as "naked" I have tried to load issued worlds but none of worked.
- Created new hero to check if I may join not working world. Guess what? I was able to run it as new hero. Anyway... It is not solution for me.

What could be problem here? Maybe you sould add option to reset hero position or something like that would help. Maybe after few "save and quit" when you are using bed and your spawn location is changed it wont let you load world after some number of tries.

Will there be any solution for this kind of "game killer" bug?
Hi @MajesticB, welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I recommend sending this info straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) a5 their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html That form is the best and quickest way to guarantee that Pipeworks receives your info.

As a workaround, here is what I suggest. With a brand new character, go to that new world where you put all of your original character’s equipment and piggy bank items. Give all the items to the new character. Then take that character (now that it has great weapons and armor and piggy bank items) into the world that wasn’t loading.

At some point, the new character won’t be able to go into the old world. Do the same thing. Put all inventory and piggy bank in a new world, make a new character, give it all the inventory and piggy bank, then take the newest character into the old world.

Hopefully the bug will be fixed, but in the meantime you may be able to use new characters this way to continue in the same world.

The only thing you must know is that if you have a old character join a legacy world then it’ll crash. Only new characters can join legacy worlds and not crash the game. I tested it out and was able to help so many other people with the converting world bug and a way to transfer items to a new world.

Hi @MajesticB, welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I recommend sending this info straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) a5 their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html That form is the best and quickest way to guarantee that Pipeworks receives your info.

As a workaround, here is what I suggest. With a brand new character, go to that new world where you put all of your original character’s equipment and piggy bank items. Give all the items to the new character. Then take that character (now that it has great weapons and armor and piggy bank items) into the world that wasn’t loading.

At some point, the new character won’t be able to go into the old world. Do the same thing. Put all inventory and piggy bank in a new world, make a new character, give it all the inventory and piggy bank, then take the newest character into the old world.

Hopefully the bug will be fixed, but in the meantime you may be able to use new characters this way to continue in the same world.

Thank you I, have the same exact problem, one of my characters can't go into her main world, which was used for split screen. I was worried that something was wrong with my Xbox

Thank you I, have the same exact problem, one of my characters can't go into her main world, which was used for split screen. I was worried that something was wrong with my Xbox
Hi @FuzzyPanda629, sorry to hear you’re also experiencing this issue. Another workaround is to disable the map from the main menu you may be able to load the world using your original character. You won’t have a map though.

Back
Top Bottom