Biomes & Nature World option for both evils in the same world

ItzPeyton3

Terrarian
Can there be a world option for both evils to be in a world except 1 evil biome in 2 worlds each, because I dont think it will mess anything up in the world
Because

A.In hardmode if you smash crimson or demon alters they give the same ores

B. You dont have to go through all the work of planting the opposite biome

C. You can get obtain everything without going to 2 worlds

D. It's an easier way for everyone to kill ALL the bosses

Or this could be a feature in master mode coming in 1.4

Last edited:
I'd love to see this option. I am curious how the evil stripe would generate upon conversion to hardmode, though. Which one would it be? Could it be half-and-half, split diagonally? Or could the game possibly generate three stripes - two diagonal and one vertical in the center?

I'd love to see this option. I am curious how the evil stripe would generate upon conversion to hardmode, though. Which one would it be? Could it be half-and-half, split diagonally? Or could the game possibly generate three stripes - two diagonal and one vertical in the center?
Since the hallow and the evil biome makes a sort of V shape I'm guessing the hallow will be vertical while the evil biomes will be diagonal
Like this

\ I /

Yes please, even if the world flag ("Is crimson?") remains with the same functionality.
Small worlds: generate one of each evil
Large worlds: generate two of each evil
Medium worlds: generate one of each evil; the third evil matching the Crimson flag

Engine can handle both evils just fine (aside from the aforementioned flag) and TerraCustom can generate both evils in a world, so I'm sure it's possible.

Oh please no! That would centerpunch the spawn area!
I mean, if you've got Corruption spreading to one side and Crimson on the other, it's probably for the best that your base gets Hallowed. The alternative is that one of the evils is eventually - and given the way the stripes generate, it's not a very long eventually - going to corrupt it.

But this would be an advanced world option anyway - not really a beginner's game.

This would cause for an interesting playthrough of the game, considering you would have to worry about both when entering harmode and when choosing which evil boss you should kill first. The generation could also get quite weird at times. But all in all, I think this would be quite a nice option for slightly more experienced players of the game!

I already have to worry about the jungle way too much, there really isn't any way this could keep both the spawn and jungle intact during hardmode, as the evil would either evict all my npcs or just start shredding the jungle to pieces...

Back
Top Bottom