world save...

yoloface131

Terrarian
hi people who like mobile terraria, i was wondering if anyone smart enough out there knows how to update an old world save because i had terraria worlds on my ipad but that day i was getting a new ipad so i decided to put my characters and world saves on my PC so when i got my new ipad i would just drag it in the terraria ios file, but unfortunately when i chose my character in the beginning and when i wanted to choose my world it said this (the world name was weapons) the save file weapons.world was created with a newer version of terraria and could not be loaded.

someone please notify me if you have a solution, i really liked that world.

thank you
yoloface131.

As sad as it is to say, I don't believe you can recover a file if you are receiving that error message. This is most likely due to an outdated client that is no longer supported throughout the newer Terraria versions.

As sad as it is to say, I don't believe you can recover a file if you are receiving that error message. This is most likely due to an outdated client that is no longer supported throughout the newer Terraria versions.

thanks for your though.

p.s as dumb as this may sound, cause im new to the game, how do you break chests because i try but they cant break.

You can break a chest with a hammer, which can be crafted when near a Work Bench. However, you can not break a chest if there is an item(s) inside.

Back
Top Bottom