Mobile World size

LoneRick

Steampunker
What size map do you recommend for a solo player? I’ve done large and it felt daunting and just a little overwhelming.

I'd recommend either small or medium. I say this as a player who primarily also plays solo.

I personally prefer medium worlds as small worlds feel a bit too constricting for me. Medium has the right amount of travel time and resources in my opinion. The world generation can be a little weird on small worlds at time. If you like to have minimal travel time, small worlds would be best.

Thank you, I did feel like the travel time on large worlds was ridiculous especially just starting new world and new character.

I'd only recommend large worlds if you have a party of 5+ people. Trying to explore it on your own is, as you said, too daunting and overwhelming.

I also prefer medium worlds, as small worlds are simply too... small. Sometimes even standing on a hill can make a wyvern come down from the skies.
But if you don't really like exploring, a small world might be perfect for you, since you can remove all that map darkness in no time.

Back
Top Bottom