PS4 World texture bug after each reset on multiplayer

Pandas543

Terrarian
As a host of a server, I have no problems with texture but whenever my friends join, they always experience a very annoying bug/glitch that prevents them from being able to view chests and also glitches textures such as wood blocks, walls and bookcases and many crafting tables. Each time I reset the world, this bug happens so we have to constantly replace blocks in order for them to work again, only to have to do it again when I reset my PS4 or the world. This is what happens, although each time the server restarts, it changes the texture of different floors of our building, it doesn't actually change any blocks at all in the map, only in our house. The picture is the view from my friends screen, whereas I can see everything fine so I believe this is a client-sided bug and not a corrupted world. Sorry the image is bad quality, taken with phone:

Image: http://gyazo.com/d053fb8211f6e4c4e9ae4a661328eb55

As a host of a server, I have no problems with texture but whenever my friends join, they always experience a very annoying bug/glitch that prevents them from being able to view chests and also glitches textures such as wood blocks, walls and bookcases and many crafting tables. Each time I reset the world, this bug happens so we have to constantly replace blocks in order for them to work again, only to have to do it again when I reset my PS4 or the world. This is what happens, although each time the server restarts, it changes the texture of different floors of our building, it doesn't actually change any blocks at all in the map, only in our house. The picture is the view from my friends screen, whereas I can see everything fine so I believe this is a client-sided bug and not a corrupted world. Sorry the image is bad quality, taken with phone:

Image: http://gyazo.com/d053fb8211f6e4c4e9ae4a661328eb55
That is definitely a bug, you should report it directly to 505 through the links in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom