PS4 World with 200+ hours gets all blocks deleted on console ps4

D34dm4w

Terrarian
I was playing on my console today and i decide to load into terraria on one of my worlds and when i load in i notice that there is.. literally nothing, my 30 chests full of items and gear gone, my creations and pixel arts, gone. Every single thing in my world got deleted but the world itself was still there and i had all of my map data. I was wondering what the hell could've caused this i have multiple screenshots of before and after of my world.

I was playing on my console today and i decide to load into terraria on one of my worlds and when i load in i notice that there is.. literally nothing, my 30 chests full of items and gear gone, my creations and pixel arts, gone. Every single thing in my world got deleted but the world itself was still there and i had all of my map data. I was wondering what the hell could've caused this i have multiple screenshots of before and after of my world.
Sorry to hear this @D34dm4w. I don’t know what could have happened. Possibly the world file may have gotten corrupted if the save process was interrupted, but that’s just speculation based on common comments in this section.

Since you’re on PS4 you’re able to have player and world data backups on usb drives (on Xbox One they’re not able to). Hopefully you made a backup on a usb drive that you can restore from. Otherwise I don’t know of any way to recover your world.

Same thing happened to me but I fixed it tru going to your game files by pressing the options button on the terraria icon on your ps4 home screen then go to where it says files on that menu and see if you can find a world ave from before the glitch me and my friend were lucky enough to find one i hope you are to best of luck

Same thing happened to me but I fixed it tru going to your game files by pressing the options button on the terraria icon on your ps4 home screen then go to where it says files on that menu and see if you can find a world ave from before the glitch me and my friend were lucky enough to find one i hope you are to best of luck
Snipergecko07 could not find files on the ps4 home screen. could you please help me?

Maybe you overloaded you ps4 with too much memory?

Back
Top Bottom