tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

I would like to request the tall tower (more like a tower with your current tower connected) from starbound. basicly it would be double the highth of the current tower thing.

Found something weird and figured I'd show it here since I'm not sure it's supposed to happen. In particular, a fallen living tree branch on a floating island.

Fallen Tree on Island.jpg

Is this mod dead, Yuyu?

If yes I understand why, Spirit is such a cool mod that takes a lot of work, it makes sense that it's getting your priority rn :dryadsmile:

It seems to generate things fine considering it's a dead mod, but I'd really love if we could choose what gets generated. Certain other generation mods aren't compatible sadly...

id really like to see some more structures for this in future. ive got a few ideas for some cool structures to add to the journeys end version of tmodloader. id really like to see something like a shipwreck or a mini coral biome at the ocean. a giant mushroom similar to the mushroom trees of the mushroom biome. possibly a small dome structure in the underground desert sort of like a buried temple roof with a chest in it. id love to help out with the implementation and building for the mod.

Back
Top Bottom