Pixel Art World's Biggest Sprites (not actually big)

What should I work on?

• Total voters
Can you pixelate my avatar
View attachment 212252
I got it done, finally. It could look better, to be honest. Making large pieces is something I need to improve on.
Templar Knight.png

For the avatar version, I gave it a transparent background so you can put something behind it yourself. Or you could tell me what to put there. It's in that spoiler down there
Templar Knight (Big 'n' Sqaure).png

Heyo, can I request some sprites? I would like this Luminite-based Clentaminator with Souls of Light and Night in the little box thing and 2 solutions, Dark Brown and Brown.

If you want to know what's it for, just see my signature and find the thing related to the Clentaminator

Hi, sorry for requesting again in such a short amount of time but could you please make me a glock-18, a tactical bow and a hunting rifle, pleasee ? I will be patient ! :)

Heyo, can I request some sprites? I would like this Luminite-based Clentaminator with Souls of Light and Night in the little box thing and 2 solutions, Dark Brown and Brown.

If you want to know what's it for, just see my signature and find the thing related to the Clentaminator
Hi, sorry for requesting again in such a short amount of time but could you please make me a glock-18, a tactical bow and a hunting rifle, pleasee ? I will be patient ! :)
It's ok if you request a lot of stuff! On the weekends I spend a lot of time spriting so it's no problem at all. Starting both those requests

Hmm... i feel like requesting something for fun. Can i see your take on this sprite? You can use the palette that I used in it. I'm not trying to show off or anything, sorry if it seems that way.

Attachments

• Sword Projectile Shooter.png
    Sword Projectile Shooter.png
    809 bytes · Views: 121
Hmm... i feel like requesting something for fun. Can i see your take on this sprite? You can use the palette that I used in it. I'm not trying to show off or anything, sorry if it seems that way.
Alright I'll see what my fat head comes up with. I'm busy during the week but I should find time to do it. Also it doesn't sound like showing off and I wouldn't even mind if it did, as I am an Inferior Being compared to most spriters around here. Im actually just thankful for the attention and the opportinity to do this stuff :)

Hey @Kazuo please hold off on using that hunting rifle sprite as I forgot to give it a trigger! :D I will fix it soon dw
Alright ! By the way, a question, should i come by and ask when i want to request something or should i just list what i'll need in the future here and you get them done when you want ?
Also, sorry if that sounds rude, i don't know how to type it without sounding kinda rude ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I know you don't have the time so that's why i am thinking of saying what i'll want right now and you get them done when you want. And sorry i have to come to you all the time but i've requested stuff to a lot of people and they didn't even see my message i am pretty sure, and i don't have any friends that know how to sprite. Hope that's fine ! Thank you once again for all the effort you've put in for me so far, i really appreciate.

Alright ! By the way, a question, should i come by and ask when i want to request something or should i just list what i'll need in the future here and you get them done when you want ?
Also, sorry if that sounds rude, i don't know how to type it without sounding kinda rude ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I know you don't have the time so that's why i am thinking of saying what i'll want right now and you get them done when you want. And sorry i have to come to you all the time but i've requested stuff to a lot of people and they didn't even see my message i am pretty sure, and i don't have any friends that know how to sprite. Hope that's fine ! Thank you once again for all the effort you've put in for me so far, i really appreciate.
Nothing rude about that at all! I think it would be best to list all the stuff off, that way I can figure out some kind of schedule. Also you're welcome!

Alright, so: Stuff i'll need a bit sooner (you can still take your time ofc)
-an m4a1
-a p90
-an acorn cannon and its projectile, it being like an acorn at high speed (you can get silly with it)
-a water gun
-an in-game red snapper with a weapon barrel in his mouth
-other stuff:
-ice themed sword, bow, handgun, staff, summon staff and its spawn.
^ desert variants
A goblin army-ish shotgun and sniper rifle
And that's kinda it for now. Get them done whenever, i dont wanna ruin your free time ! Thanks again, good luck !

Alright, so: Stuff i'll need a bit sooner (you can still take your time ofc)
-an m4a1
-a p90
-an acorn cannon and its projectile, it being like an acorn at high speed (you can get silly with it)
-a water gun
-an in-game red snapper with a weapon barrel in his mouth
-other stuff:
-ice themed sword, bow, handgun, staff, summon staff and its spawn.
^ desert variants
A goblin army-ish shotgun and sniper rifle
And that's kinda it for now. Get them done whenever, i dont wanna ruin your free time ! Thanks again, good luck !
DID SOMEONE SAY P90

Wow geez that's a lot of items, is this for a mod?

Back
Top Bottom