Mobile World's crash before they can load

Tyron

Terrarian
Why is this problem not fix ?
You can't load your saved games have lost 3 worlds dew to this.

It was working fine untill the last update. . . since it installed on my phone i started having problems.

Will this be fixed or is it all lost. Will I have to start over for the 4th time?

Why is this problem not fix ?
You can't load your saved games have lost 3 worlds dew to this.

It was working fine untill the last update. . . since it installed on my phone i started having problems.

Will this be fixed or is it all lost. Will I have to start over for the 4th time?
You may be experiencing a known bug that has to do with the Wizard NPC. In saved worlds where the Wizard is unbound (you found him and talked to him to unbind him), the world will crash. 505 Games knows about this and is working on it. A fix is hopefully out very soon.

Can you create a new world and it works fine? Can you remember if the saved worlds that are crashing on you have the Wizard NPC? If so, it is likely this known bug that is creating your problem. And we should have a fix soon. Don't delete your worlds.

Read more about it here: The wizards what's causing the game to crash in the new update

And here is 505's message just recently
Hi all, Submitted to Apple today. Fingers crossed for a swift approval.

My main world that i can no longer access had all the NPC's.
All the loot that i can no longer access is the worst.

Did create a new world and end up playing for 16hour just building and fishing.
Just the angler . was trying to do all the quest
And yes that word is gone to

image.png

ive seen 2 updates the past two days so maybe fixed? my unbound wizard has never caused my game to crash..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still some trouble
And what is the function of the cloud save? If it is bound to one device?

Still some trouble
And what is the function of the cloud save? If it is bound to one device?
Tyron, what device do you play Terraria on? Have you updated to the latest version, and you're still not able to open old worlds? Or are you saying that the worlds disappear? All of them are cloud saves?

Im using a LG G Flex
When you save you have 2 option cloud or local

Use Google play account so i was under the impression that you can load your saved from a other devices
But turns out that isn't going to happen

I have lost a lot but is fine we can just keep on playing

Do you think they'll add server play on the mobile version?

Im using a LG G Flex
When you save you have 2 option cloud or local

Use Google play account so i was under the impression that you can load your saved from a other devices
But turns out that isn't going to happen

I have lost a lot but is fine we can just keep on playing

Do you think they'll add server play on the mobile version?
Yes, you should be able to play your cloud saves from another Android device that meets the system requirements, and that is signed in to the same Google Play account.

Make sure your LG G Flex is updated to the latest version, and when you try to open your cloud saves on a an Android device different than the LG G Flex, make sure that the other device is updated to the latest version and signed in to the same Google Play account. I'm still unsure of what you're losing.

For server play on the mobile version, I don't know if they'll be adding it.

The losing part is the staff that where in all your chest in the world's that i have lots was nice loot and i have tried the login with my Samsung tab and did not work

And yes they all have the latest version of the game

Or is this not the latest?
2016-08-20-16-18-27.png

Yes, 12785 is the latest version. :)

Are you able to open the world on your LG G Flex? Are your worlds still listed, but they won't open?

I'm trying to figure out if you're having problems getting a world to load, or if you're having problems opening that world on a different device. Or both.

For now i can not go to my cloud save if i try this happens
2016-08-20-16-36-34.png
Where this will. Hang for some time and then
2016-08-20-16-35-58.png

Attachments

• 2016-08-20-16-36-34.png
    2016-08-20-16-36-34.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 189
Ahhhh so it just completely kicks you out even before showing you your cloud saves. That's rather rude of it, ha. Must be really frustrating, sorry about that.

That isn't something that I've heard happening before. The only thing I can think of is to try two things..
  • Copy all your local characters and local worlds to the cloud. Then reinstall the game.
  • Get in contact with 505 Games and see if they have a solution. You can open a support ticket with them here: https://support.505games.com/support/home - you'll need to sign up in order to open a ticket.
I would suggest contacting 505 first if you are at all worried about losing your local characters or local worlds from doing the first method I mentioned. I'd hate for that method not to work and then you can't access any of your chars or worlds. Good luck.

Thanks man your a great help

Iv seen the fish boss on YouTube drops a mount that you can fly is that only in PC ?

That's correct, the mount dropped by Duke Fishron is only on PC right now. It is a 100% drop on Expert mode and mobile does not have Expert mode yet.

Why 505 why do i have to restart every day? I didn't click the bound wizard? My world with wizard npc doesn't corrupt but my other world without wizard got corrupted why? can you recover my world please
(Im Bad With English)

Back
Top Bottom