Video Worlds first to beat terraria with thrower class!

Hello fellow terrarians! I just finished my 16 hour stream where I took on the challenge of defeating the game start to finishing with a 100% pure thrower class.
This entire stream can be watched on youtube at this link here: Playlist

The entire fight took over 4 hours using over 30 stacks of beenades! I heard rumors that in 1.3.6 they are removing the thrower class ;( I hope this is not the case! Feel free to leave your thought about this bellow, I hope they keep it! In pre-hardmode it's actually really decent and fun for those who like challenges in late-game! #RipDinoArmor

Whoa...That's impressive.
I'm not sure how you managed to prevent these healing cloths from the Moon Lord to prevent healing up. But really glad to see it before it disappears. :D

And yes. Throwing class will be merged with ranged now. The armors will become ranged armor it seems.

EDIT: Wait...the entire fight took 4 HOURS?! That's really some dedication right there.

Well it's either they add a ton of hardmode throwing weapons and armour or just re-merge it with ranged, but at least ranged will finally have more than 1 pre hardmode armour.
But congrats, you are insanely patient to accomplish what you have done.
Edit: I noticed you used the duplication glitch, which sorry to say I count as cheating(I'm anti-glitch :dryadsad: ), but still good job on the Moon Lord.
Further edit: But then again I don't expect anyone to kill the Queen Bee 1000 times.

Last edited:
Whoa...That's impressive.
I'm not sure how you managed to prevent these healing cloths from the Moon Lord to prevent healing up. But really glad to see it before it disappears. :D

And yes. Throwing class will be merged with ranged now. The armors will become ranged armor it seems.

EDIT: Wait...the entire fight took 4 HOURS?! That's really some dedication right there.

Yes, Ah the evil leech clots :confused: Those where my biggest problem when doing the multiple test runs for this. Every time his tung latches onto you, he releases three small orbs. These pesky things if not destroyed will heal the moon lord by 1000 each. That 1000 may not seem like allot but but when using beenades it’s about 30 minutes lost.

Being that these orbs have no armor or “defense” it’s just barely possible to take them out with the beenades. The trick is to throw upwards at a constant rate. Bee nades have a use time of 14. However, if spammed by mouse you only get 20-30. I have found that the optimal seconds per click is 15 milliseconds or 6 1/2 clicks per second. Also note that when the bees attack npcs they get effected with slowness (not a debuff) while taking damage. This is what makes its all work when it comes down to it.

Back
Top Bottom