Xbox 360 Worlds Gone?

ArticReaper

Official Terrarian
So I just jumped on the 360 and loaded up Terraria. It gave me an update and after it was done game started fine. Get a notification saying that a world was removed because it was to a different profile. No idea why. But Was like alright. Clicked ok and went to load my main world. And all my worlds are gone Everything is empty.

This a bug or something?

Well it said one of my worlds belonged to a different profile and it was removed. And then all of my worlds were gone. But I made my worlds on my console. I didn't get them from any where. Not sure that is even possible?

Try deleting Terraria, just the game not your saves. And re-download it. What's happened is your game is confusing your saves for one's from a different profile.

I know right? I will check the storage a bit later and see if the saves are still there

Exact same thing happened to me, 3 times First time I lost everything, I had ALOT was just about to get the last 2 armors I needed for achievement (spooky and 1 more piece of spectre.) when it happened the first time, I uninstalled and reinstalled then started again around 24 hours later it happened again this time I uninstalled and went thru everything on my 360 and erased everything I wasn't using then cleared system cache and turned it off for an hour just to be sure I tried everything I could, then I reinstalled and tried one last time. It just happened again...also around 24 hour after I reinstalled, oddly enough.

I have never used glitches or cheats, I just think it ruins the fun, even now I look forward to restarting, after this problem has been fixed.

One thing I have noticed is that since the last update your avatar has a tendency to phase partway or fully thru walls.

I have only one profile on my xbox so I do not know why it keeps saying the file came from another profile there isn't one and never has been one.

If you guys manage to fix this before Halloween can you please send me an e-mail? I would like to collect the Halloween outfits before it is too late and I have to wait another year (I know you can change date of xbox, but I never do that too risky).

Thank You for your time

Best Regards: A Rabid Terraria Fan

Back
Top Bottom