worldszilla

rubeszilla

Terrarian
The TO thread formerly known as World 2. The former Rat Palace, Sewers, Le Chateau du Party Girl, and other (not so) salubrious places have now been amalgamated into... (use 1950s B-grade movie trailer voice)..

PARISH OF THE DAAAAAMNED!
pod_col.jpg

Download the map and try it out. Feedback welcome. Map version 15 (Rodan2.zip).

Untitleda.jpg

Attachments

• Rodan2.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 752
Last edited:
The sewers are really great stuff.
i missed the tiles of starbound a little bit after changing back to terraria again.

you know the palladium blocks? edit: yeah! i've found them in your builds :) you found a way to make a pipe like that in a horizontal line?

I'll put all my stuff on one map and upload it here soon. For some reason the "Upload a File" button doesn't work for me, using Firefox, anyone know why?

OK. Uploaded the map. It contains Le Chateau and Rat Palace/Sewers. Head right at spawn.

It's very rough atm. The map is not a real map but just dirt and my builds. Tedit wrecked the stairs so most of the stairs aren't functioning. I'm pretty much waiting for 1.3 to add major changes to these builds (which will be placed in a proper world).

In the meantime.. as they say in real estate.. It's a renovators dream! The Rat Palace has near zero furnishings so go sick kids - change, create, destroy what you want. If you live in it and modify it I would love to see your work so feel free to post them here.

I must say the Rat Palace is one of my favorite castles/palaces of all the ones that I've seen on TO and here! Not surprising since I really like stone slabs and I also favor darker constructions with gray/black walls/blocks and minimal splashes of color.

The sewers are phenomenal as well!

I look forward to seeing how you'll expand on things - or are you waiting until 1.3? I'm undecided myself what to do - I've been wanting to build a much bigger and more majestic castle than the 1.1 boxlike castle I have currently, but part of me is worried that even better building materials are on their way :).

Completely revamped the Rat Palace. I like it much more now. See the OP for a pic. Feel free to download it and give me feedback.

There's a lot more to do but the basic structure is there. Time for the fill!

Some interior decorating and wallah! it's a tragic 70s hotel!

INT01.jpg

Though most of it is starting to feel very castley/dungeony.. yay.

INT02.jpg

Last edited:
Love the update! Very nice windows and nice integration of the sewers in the middle portion of the palace. The slab walls look even better too. Also good use of lighting - I'll often see very nice builds that unfortunately don't have enough light, but the candles and lanterns are placed to good effect in the palace. Very nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom